thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Dalmatia RM included in the current release of K&B?

+2
Pepp
dietermoreno
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Dalmatia RM included in the current release of K&B? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Dalmatia RM included in the current release of K&B?

Post by dietermoreno Thu 21 Aug 2014 - 18:21

dietermoreno wrote:
AOE_Fan wrote: If you actually want to try out something "new", make those pirates as water natives (sockets float on water), that's an idea which hasn't been yet implemented.
Good idea.  I'll try that.

Or not. I don't think sockets floating on the water is possible. Or is it? If someone was able to change the trade unit from travois to caravel, then it is possible to change the socket from land to a ship?

I never installed K&B yet and with the help of the AoE3H community I was able to make a trade route that crosses water.

That's all there is to it, just make the trade route go across the water with the sockets on land.

Is Dalmatia RM included in the current release of K&B? - Page 2 Screen24

Well, but that's the easy part.

I think its hard coded what the trade units are and if you were able to change it you probably used disassembly of some kind to modify one of the binary files.

So simply looking at the script in your map wouldn't have been of any use to me anyway to discover a unique knowledge, as there is nothing unique to your map about the script that places a trade route.
dietermoreno
dietermoreno
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

https://www.youtube.com/dietermoreno

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2