thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights and Barbarians Updates and Patches

+5
Gholes
wiz12268
Vvv
Huanglukuzhu
AOE_Fan
9 posters

Go down

Knights and Barbarians Updates and Patches Empty Knights and Barbarians Updates and Patches

Post by AOE_Fan Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 20:13

Knights and Barbarians Updates and Patches
To make the mod a bit more enjoyable

This thread is dedicated only for downloading the latest bugfixes for Knights and Barbarians Prologue. Once enough of these are around, we'll start merging them into larger and more convenient patches.
For downloading the actual mod, please see this thread

K&B Installer 1.2.4
- Installer for K&B. All future versions of patches are downloadable through this, so download it! Also suitable, if you're installing K&B for the first time.
- If you have any problems with the installer, please report it here. In this case, download the latest patch via direct link.

Last edited by AOE_Fan on Mon 23 Jun 2014 - 21:40; edited 8 times in total
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Knights and Barbarians Updates and Patches Empty Re: Knights and Barbarians Updates and Patches

Post by AOE_Fan Tue 16 Apr 2013 - 6:00

The Prologue Patch 1 is released. It fixes a whole load of bugs, adds new visual content and balance and has SCP Modloader fully supported.
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Knights and Barbarians Updates and Patches Empty Re: Knights and Barbarians Updates and Patches

Post by AOE_Fan Sun 9 Feb 2014 - 5:16

K&B Installer is released. In case you don't know what it is, you can find an update about it here. Main post will be updated every time a new version is available but you can always auto-update via the Installer.
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Sat 5 Apr 2014 - 0:18

Released a new version of K&B Installer with the latest patch. If you find any bugs or errors with the program or patch, please do report them... Smile
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Huanglukuzhu Sat 5 Apr 2014 - 15:53

where can I find it?
Huanglukuzhu
Huanglukuzhu
Hobilar
Hobilar

http://www.hawkaoc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Sat 5 Apr 2014 - 21:21

Check the first post of the topic. Wink
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Vvv Sun 6 Apr 2014 - 2:18

What is new in the patch?
Vvv
Vvv
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Sun 6 Apr 2014 - 6:06

The changelist is shown before installation but I guess it doesn't hurt posting it here either...
Spoiler:
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by wiz12268 Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 3:11

Downloaded game for the first time today, having some issues with the maps.

Quick edit. I downloaded everything within the folder. I got a few maps to work. I havent checked them all but Andalusia Large & Andalusia Regicide definitely will not load, regular one does though.

Others I have tried have all loaded. I will run through most today. Maybe they need an internal rework.

wiz12268
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 7:04

Thanks for the bug report (though you could use the appropriate topic for it...) but welcome to the forums!

With a quick one-minute-look at the script, both of the maps had just one missing letter. I also spotted some horrible typos regarding to Villager stats myself so there will definitely be an upcoming fix later this week. I'll also try to work on a system where these kind of smaller fixes would be downloadable by themselves, without the need to download the whole ~30MB patch for few silly bugs.
Also, sorry if I feel like pumping out patches after patches (well, the auto-update feature is there for a reason I guess), I'll really try to focus more on playtesting before release. Smile
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by wiz12268 Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 8:57

I wasnt sure if it was a bug because initially I couldnt get any of the maps to load. But after I ran the patcher within the folder they worked.

Also not sure about this one but on the Greek Arch map the AI spawn boats and invade fine (too well actually) but on the Bosphorus map map only one civ made any boats and none of them transported troops at all. Not a complaint just pointing it out in case you hadnt noticed it.

wiz12268
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Gholes Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 21:32

Guys I installed this my game works fine until I install this mod, then I have duplicate heroes and worst of all the game closes on a LAN game because of a sync issue(usually within 10 seconds). Is there any way around this?

Gholes
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Mon 9 Jun 2014 - 20:42

Are there noticeable issues/bugs on Singleplayer games too? If yes, I'd highly suspect that something is installed wrong and that may cause the OOS issue. But I'm not an expert at all at online issues and there's really no way I can test games on LAN mode, sadly.
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Vvv Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 4:33

This also happens with Wotta (at least for me).
Vvv
Vvv
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by Huanglukuzhu Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 1:06

That's because modified maps are loaded in gameplay.
Huanglukuzhu
Huanglukuzhu
Hobilar
Hobilar

http://www.hawkaoc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohar Sun 7 Dec 2014 - 3:31

Is there any approximate time range for the release of quintessence yet?

Gohar
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by scottishwar4 Wed 25 Feb 2015 - 11:33

I'm having problems installing using the 1.23 and 1.24 exe. installer. It will start, and then automatically tell me it ran into an error, and even after an hour of troubleshooting and trying various things, it will not work. Please Help!

scottishwar4
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohar Tue 8 Sep 2015 - 12:49

Hi guys,
any possibilities of quintessence coming soon?

Gohar
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Tue 8 Sep 2015 - 18:39

Yes, but we don't know exactly how soon.

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazaros Wed 28 Oct 2015 - 8:33

I had a great weekend playing K&B and I found that this Mod is one of the best mod available of the AOE III (In my opinion, the best!).The maps are well-done, smart AI gave a great challenge and no annoying bugs to mess the experience. I would like to thank you for the great work you guys had spent in this Mod and already excited for K&B Quintessense.
…I think Turks a little OP but OK…(some laughter ensued).

Lazaros
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Wed 28 Oct 2015 - 8:46

Very nice to hear that!

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down