thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fransesca des Sales Newspaper

+23
Fegelein
Alex Julio
Yerry
Tsar Stiven
super7700
GeneralKong
misterscp
Harkimo
leereyzhe
danielpereira
Tilanus Commodor
Hoop Thrower
Paco the Great
Tahattus
peugeot407
Nero
Miro
arcalion
iliander
The Dude
chris17
AOE_Fan
Pepp
27 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

What score will you give to Fransesca des Sales' news?

Fransesca des Sales Newspaper ProgressbarLeft33%Fransesca des Sales Newspaper ProgressbarRight 33% 
[ 4 ]
Fransesca des Sales Newspaper ProgressbarLeft17%Fransesca des Sales Newspaper ProgressbarRight 17% 
[ 2 ]
Fransesca des Sales Newspaper ProgressbarLeft42%Fransesca des Sales Newspaper ProgressbarRight 42% 
[ 5 ]
Fransesca des Sales Newspaper ProgressbarLeft8%Fransesca des Sales Newspaper ProgressbarRight 8% 
[ 1 ]
Fransesca des Sales Newspaper ProgressbarLeft0%Fransesca des Sales Newspaper ProgressbarRight 0% 
[ 0 ]
Fransesca des Sales Newspaper ProgressbarLeft0%Fransesca des Sales Newspaper ProgressbarRight 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Fransesca des Sales Newspaper Empty Fransesca des Sales Newspaper

Post by Pepp Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 1:04

Fransesca des Sales Newspaper Fransescadessalesheader

7th January, 2012

Priest of Marduk

Well, I will start this news with a small news from me. Sorry for the delay of the publication of the newest news. I have many things to do, for example Physics jobs, Mathematics jobs, art and concept art, some kinds of fun with my friends, sleep, hanging out in the tree, etc. But today, it is released!

The first line is question by Pepp , second line (quote) is Iliander’s answer, third line in red is my comment (in a bad grammar, you’ll know that). I edited nothing something from Iliander’s answer.

Interview with Iliander.

About AoE3:

1. When did you play or bought AOE III for the first time.
3 years ago, when I was 12 and my mother had bought a new Mac, I desperately wanted ti try AoE3. I thought it only cost something like 10$ (I thought it was old), but it was much more. My dad gave it to me anyways, as a present.
Hmm, well it is a strange omen to me if my dad gives me a video game. He hates it more than he hates my mum’s mother!

2. What was in your mind at the first time you open and play it?
I absolutely loved it. First I wanted to click the people walking around in the HC at the menu, but that didn't work. So then I started playing the Campaign, but it was still a bit too hard, so I played it on Easy.
What thing I did first in the game is checking the history part…

3. From all civ, which one is your favorite and why?
Um... the British I think. They're just awesome to play with, solely because of their Manor Houses. And nothing beats an army of Imperial Redcoats, Lifeguards and Rockets.
For me British aren’t that strong. Well, I prefer Ottoman more, possibly because of their fancy Janissaries.

4. What is your best strategy in the game?
That depends on the civ, but my best strategy is rushing. Only few people on GameRanger can beat me.
I prefer turtling, even if I haven’t any turtle in my house…

5. For you, who is the heaviest enemy in the game?
Heaviest enemy? I think the British or the French, can't really say. When talking about TAD, the Japanese are my toughest enemy.
When in vanilla, my heaviest enemy is the chocolate.

6. Do you think that there is any game better than that?
I'm pretty sure there're many games better than Age of Empires 3, but my poor gaming experience disables me to give names (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim looks interesting to me).
In fact I love American Conquest, however I get lost “contact” to it. However, AoK had some interest to me, along with Victoria II, KoH, and some more strategy video game and map strategy (I love that style of game). And don’t forget Solitaire!

About the Modding World:

1. What was the first forum you entered?
That was ne.elpea.
Well, these days they are not so interesting for me, especially because of their Far Right Policy and MOANERS!!!

2. That time, what was on your mind?
I wanted to know how the Polish could Age-up, because I didn't know anything about those Hodowlanies (is it spelled right?).
Red Polish Bull will be appear in 3, 2, 1…

3. Who were people who act kindly to you and who act harshly to you?
Well, I remember someone called "Pepp" starting to send a lot of PMs to me, but with sometimes strange content............ Anyways, most people were nice, actually nobody was mean or anything like that, those things came later.
I remember that with Iliander’s death from the forum, I gone.

4. What is your favorite forum? Why?
It used to be ne.elpea, but now it became K&B. Mainly because I can enter the secret forums here.
That is mainly because Tilanus hates you …

5. What is the first project you entered? Why?
K&B, of course. Why? Well, Tilanus disallowed me to join NE (or was that later?) and I wasn't interested in WotTA at all, oh and I love medieval stuff.
Oh yes, you’re the ones who attract me enter the forum. And remember that some of that ideas for Flemish comes from, Dr. Pepper.

6. What is your impression there?
Very friendly people who see this mod as a hobby rather than a job.
Especially with the Histoire Realite by Pepp!

7. Your job is clear, a balancer and stat maker. Please explain that job, professionally.
There isn't much to explain about balancing, it's just extremely important. Balancers are there to correct things that he knows will turn out unbalanced. Creating unit stats is much harder, since it requires correct mathematical effort and an insight in how it would look in the game.
Well, sometimes it against my policy about Histoire Realite. I got angry and then fight comes, and chivalry down…

8. What do you think about Robert?
He's the most polite, friendly and forgiving person in the whole modding world. I think he's a great admin, because he doesn't act like an admin.
Lol? And he is anglophile.

9. What do you think about the other project members?
Each and one of them is entirely different, some are spammy, others are patriotic. But they all have great talents necessary for this mod to reach the finish.
There are You know who, Mr. Histoire, Finisher, Big Red Polish Bull, some other important member who have no stylish name, and also remember Agent 407.

10. Who is your best friend in the project?
Well, that is Pepp for sure.
Thanks!

11. What is your hope for the project?
This mod is doing great, even if things are going a bit slow (?). The only thing K&B lacks are fans.
And still lack more Pepp…

12. What will you do if someone insulting your balance works?
That depends if he's right or not. If he's right, I would greatly appreciate his discovery. If he's wrong, I would call him a noob.
I’d ban him, if I can. However, once upon a time, Pepp can ban somebody…

About Spam:

1. What is spam for you?
Spam? Something off-topic, untrue and at the same time insulting, funny that is not funny and other things like that...
Well, nearly the same with the Spampedia: The Spammy Encyclopedia. Good student!

2. Well, everybody know what is spammer and you counted among them. What is your impression for that?
I had never been on a forum before, so I didn't understand how serious things are even online.
He even had no Facebook that time, oh noes…

3. Do you think you can be a serious person and act normally?
I behave like that all the time in real life. I don't know why it's different when typing...
Those happen possibly because you read Mesopotamian article too much.

4. What kind of spam you used the most (see Spampedia for a clue)?
According to the Spampedia, my spam is either annoying, insulting, noobish, too many smilies or an opened fight...
Hmm, I see… You considered a Master n00β.

5. What kind of spam do you hate? Why?
I find spam always fun to read, so I can't really say...
How with President’s, Gwyllgi’s, Pepp’s?

6. Is there any spammer that you hate the most? Why?
Yes. That's Gwyllgi, for sure. Why? He's an absolute moron. Wait... is he actually a spammer?
He is more to a Forum Destroyer, the highest rank on the spammer’s ranks. Read my update to Spampedia (later)!

Other things:

1. We all know that you like to preaching about You know who and most person hate about it, but why do you still continue it? Is that because you're pagan?
No I'm not pagan. It's all part of my secret plan of spam, which will unfold somewhere this year.
I’ll make sure it is 21 December 2012…

2. It seems that you often have a li'l fight with Tilanus. Why? Is it he who is wrong or is it you? Is there anything can stop this world plague?
Haha, Tilanus can't stand me because I'm extremely headstrong. But so is he... now that creates a conflict!
Like how two red bulls facing each other on a small island in Ceylon…

About AoE2:

1. When did you bought that old and good (for some) game?
I got it as one of my Christmas presents, just because I desperately wanted to try it out. And it's still fun...
It’s old and need to be modded by Age of Chivalry: Hegemony, if you love Histoire Realite (just like me).

2. What is your impression about the game?
It's much better than AoE3 for what capabilities they had back then. I mean, AoA3 has a twisted feeling, something isn't right in it. While Age of Kings is absolutely lovely, I love the music and UI. It's very cozy to play it.
Well, you can’t find native here, but you can find more civilizations, and less UU…

3. We know that most mod made by Microsoft Windows OS user and not my MAC OS user. Do you think you can convert most of the mod into MAC for yourself? For example, Age of Chivalry?
Maybe in the future, when I have some knowledge about the Age of Kings files...
Believe to me, they are harder to mod. The BTN thing can’t help you there!

4. What is your favorite civ?
Hey, I've only played the campaign yet! I dunno, but I want to mod my own Flemish.
With some sense of overpowered and some Mrs. Nun…

5. What system do you like from the game?
The Trade Carts! THE TRADE CARTS!!!
In AOE III we call it travois.

6. What system do you hate from the game?
Those Farms, you can place them anywhere!
You can’t place them in the water, Ili...

7. Any possibility for you to mod the game by yourself, or help my long-time-coma project?
I will happily help you with research and balancing duties.
I will gladly reject you.

Real life:

1. Where do you life? What nation, city, neighborhood, etc.
I live in Belgium, Ghent, [noneofyourbusiness], number [noneofyourbusiness].
I thought you live only in my mind…

2. What age are you, when did you born?
I'm 15 years old, and was born at 24 September 1996.
Young, spammy, and a bit ancient…

3. What is your job? Preaching in the street of Ghent and in the Beguinage about You know who?
I have no job.
Then watch for some, alike begging in the street or preaching in the Church of Satan, or Mormon…

4. How many time you spent for calculating?
Haha what? Are you talking about unit stats? I calculate some before I go to sleep, but sometimes I suddenly notice a problem and have to change the already made ones.
Alike that I notice something false about my concept art, 5 minutes after I uploaded them…

5. What are your hobbies? For example, collecting Marduk's statues and some ziggurates miniature?
I have a lot of hobbies, but most of them are just interests. For sports, I do swimming and fitness. For art, I do drawing. For music, I did Piano, and maybe I'll start again this year. I also play chess, and may compete in the Flemish championship. Other interests include: Mythology, religion, prehistoric life, military history, medieval stuff, weapons, AoE3 concepts, insects, other animals, many more...
And to be known, Iliander likes to spam about his six pack belly and also his iron leg. Beside that, he is a prehistoric life, eh I mean YKW. Also, he likes to draw dragons.

6. Do your parents like how you're addicted with AOE III?
I'm not addicted!
But radiated…

7. Message for readers?
I feel hono(u)red. iliander And now I'm finally going to take a bath.
Thank you, I feel stupid with sending these questions to you…
And remember Boops!

Well, for me, Iliander is one of the most interesting person to interviewed, partially because of his habit to spam without end. He is really a prehistoric life You know who!

[He-Who-Cares-Not-Grammar]

4th January, 2012

The Fin[n]isher!

Well, I became lazy in 2011 to update this newspepper. Sorry for that, BUT, I'm back with a news. Another interview, with the third greatest RM scripter in AOE III, AOE_Fan!

The first line is question by Pepp , second line (quote) is AOE_Fan’s answer, third line in red is my comment (in a bad grammar, you’ll know that). I edited nothing from AOE_Fan’s answer.

AOE III:
1. When the first time you play AOE III?
The first time I played Aoe3 was quite many years ago, must have been in 2005 or 2006. My dad had bought it for me, as I was sick and alone at home.
Hmm, 6 years. Old, suck, and need to be modded.

2. What do you think about that game at first?
Hard to tell, as I can't really remember thing that happened while I was younger. I must admit that I haven't got so good long-term memory...
Then drink some Arcalion pills, it is good for your memory.

3. When you start to be attracted in scripting?
It was in summer 2011. I first just wanted to try out what happens, and I eventually posted a thread to NE forums. Well, you can check the comments there.
I know, that time you looks like a noob. :lol:

4. What is the first modding project you follow?
I guess it's NE, as I posted the "My first RM" thread there. However, I'm much more into Medieval time, so K&B is the "actual" project I started to follow.
Ah it is clear.

5. What do you think about that mod?
What do I think about K&B, a mod in which I'm a team member? Well, it's very interesting project and the fellow modders are great!
In fact there is only 4 modder and 1 modeler in this mod, the other are spammy...

6. Why do you attracted to join that?
As I said, I'm interested of Medieval times. Also, Robert somehow managed to pick me up from NE forums and convinced that K&B would have use for me.
Robert

7. What is your hope on that mod?
Getting the Prologue done, please?
Robber[t], listen to him!

8. Do you have any other, your own, project(s)?
Not really, no. Apart from helping some other mods...
"Helping" another creature is good.

9. What do you think about your mod leader?
Robert? Well, he's very nice, he doesn't take everything as serious as other mod leaders. He also has the best English.
Robert

10. Who is your best friend in the mod?
Best friend from the mod, hmm. I guess it must be Pepp or Robert, very hard to say.
Pepp in da first place, Robert in the second, and Iliander got nothing Razz

11. What do you feel with all your works, which one is the best for you? Please explain it.
As a perfectionist, I have to like all of my maps, otherwise I'd edit them. The best could be NE Gibraltar, but I can't tell anything of it yet, so for this interview I say Hedjaz. It has many different strategies and it looks very beautiful with cool desert feeling, like the date trees. We covered the map in first Map Showcase, best if you check it out.
For those who do not know Gibraltar, please contact Tilanus Commodor at ne.elpea.net

Real life:
1. Where do you life? What nation, city, neighborhood, etc.
I live in Finland, in city of Kuopio, in a city part of "Petonen". It is sometimes said being one of the most dangerous parts of cities in whole Finland.
There is a Mooma Kanjikoo? No, but there is too much You know who here!!! iliander

2. What age are you?
I'm 14, just like KD.
I'm 15, just like myself.

3. What is your job?
Student.
Beside wasting time with lines of codes...

4. How many time you spent for coding, scripting, and AOE III?
Too much? Razz I'm keeping a few months break of coding and scripting now, I actually play Aoe3 quite rarely.
He said to me that he will pension in 3 months. Bye!

5. What are your hobbies?
Reading books (mainly detective novels from Agatha Christie, but also some from Donna Leon, based on Venice), being with friends, listening to music, playing Xbox 360, etc.
What music? Metal Rock?

6. Do your parents like how you're attracted to scripting and coding, or not?
Eh, I'm pretty sure they don't know at all about this modding thing...
grinning

7. Message for readers?
Drink Pepp !
And some Arcalion pills iliander

Those all are what I could get from him, and please increase his chivalry and mine, NOW!

<Fraulein Nun>

December 20, 2011

There Once Was a Man from Peru Chile

Well, I finally got around to finishing up this interview with the great Chilean Modder, Hoop Thrower!

The Questions Will Look Like This
His Answer will Look Like This[
And my comments will look like this

First up are questions about AoE3:

When did you first start playing AoE 3?
Ah, I remember it as if it were yesterday, it was the spring (autumn) of 2008, wanted to play it for a long while but I had neither a capable computer nor knew someone who had the game, that time though I got a brand new notebook, and a female friend happened to have the game, so that's how I got started.
Oooo a female friend...

When did you start modding?
Shortly after, summer of 2009 (err, winter for you northern hemispherians), I love to mod my games, and I got hooked fast, shortly after I played the campaigns and mastered the basics of the game.
I personally am too paranoid to mod most of my games

What was the first mod you started "following?"
NE I believe is the first mod I tried, however I believe TAOE (The Age of Enlightenment)was the first mod I really cared about.
For all you who don't know, TAOE was a Total Conversion mod for AoE3, from what I remember of the forums I knew they where going to add Austria, and Koreans. I know there where other factions, but I forgot

Do you still follow that mod?
Well, TAOE is obviously dead and gone, however I like to help Tilanus when possible with spanish stuff.
And you also help K&B out ever now and then

Did you work for any modding teams before WotTA?
As I said before, yes, I used to work for TAOE.
And then we all know what happened...

Why did you join WotTA
After like a year working on that mod, it irremediably fell, Neverseperat (I believe you know him) suggested we could do a Tahattian merge, at that point I was pretty much the only person who really cared about the mod, so, I had no troubles really, I still believe I am more in place in WotTA.
Ah, never. That inglorious bastard. For those who don't know, he staged a coup d'état at the original TFN and overthrew arcalion. He then started a new mod, The Battle of Spirit Lake (TBoSL) which was about Native Americans. He was hated among us because he didn't do shit, yet he was leader. So we overthrew him and merged with WotTA (that's how Chris became a member actually.)

What do you think of Tahattus?
A really creative mind, somewhat paranoid, but he's a great visionary, is very inteligent and has impecavle work ethics, he seems to be a good guy in real life too.
Now, now there's nothing wrong with a bit of paranoia.

What do you think of taking Tahattus' place?
Bound to happen, this has been discussed since months ago, so I kinda have it already assumed, obviously I will never be such a great modder as Tahattus (and that's not only humility, my color blindness does make me literaly unavailable to do some stuff Tahattus did excellently.).
I'm sure you'll do a fine job! I mean as buggy as Korea was, it truly was my favorite civ. Also, lil fact. I actually knew of Tahattus' departure before the public. For that brief period of time when I was an intern, he posted it in one of the threads

Is WotTA in crisis now that Tahattus is leaving, or do you think you guys can handle it?
Main problem is that we're missing a texturer, and that's in the way of we have no texturer whatsoever (Jangomango will briefly return to finish his proyect), but, as long as we solve that issue, I believe we won't have many problems, we've got lots, and I mean lots of stuff, already planned that hasn't be revealed yet...
Well I do hope you find someone.(as long as it's not Robert!)

How many bugs did you fix with my favorite civ, Korea?
Hehe, I believe that's something more of a personal question than one to be presented in the interview, yes, all most bugs had been fixed, only things to fix that I remember is the GW citizen thingy and the OOS bug. I can tell you that the catapult noh will be much more powerful now...
BAHAHAHAHA!

Do you tend to be lazy with modding? (like me) or are you a bit of a perfectionist and need everything done on time and a 100%? (*Cough AoE_Fan*Cough)
Neither here nor there, I always want to get things done on time, but I'm nowhere near a perfectionist, wich tends to come to bite me later... Heh, the latino way I guess. Smile
For me quality always triumphed time

And now for some questions about Hoop Thrower, about himself:
Where do you live? (Country, I don't need your city or anything?)
I'm from the extremely thin and elongated republic of Chile. Born and raised in Valdivia (beautiful city), I'm currently living on Talca (a hellhole), fortunately, the year is ending and I'll be able to return or go to the capital to study Very Happy
That's good! Very Happy

How old are you?
18 years old, as the time of this interview.
By the time I finish this, you'll be seventy.

What are other hobbies you like to do? (Excluding modding)
I used to play this card game named Magic the Gathering, but there's no place in this city to play it (a hellhole I tell you), aside from that I tend to go out to walk to nowhere in particular to clear my mind, or to read a good book. I've got 3 pets, wich tend to eat up what's left of my free time.
My hobbies include: sleeping, eating, plotting world domination, eating, and sleeping. :lol:

What do you want to do with your life? (jobs etc.)
Well, I'm really good at history (duh), and I'm somewhat adept at programming (duh), and people say I'd be a good lawyer too, so dunno, I'll go to the uni and study one of those things I believe, currently I'm leaning for the first, but, who knows...
Do become a lawyer, you'll make a shit ton of money

Thanks again for your time Hoop!

[Big Red Polish Bull]

8 Dezembeer 2011

[b]More Shopping

It seems that after try to conquering WotTA, stupid silly and dork spammer try to invade Age Community!
These bands of Ba'al, the three musketeers are:
~ asseen77c
~ red007
~ airlinetravel82

Here is post by asseen77c:
Subject: as seen on tv

The brand circularized on televison in advertorial spots or in commercial breaks are notice as identified on tv commodity. This a item's wide name that are showing in the television. many popular products like Neckline Slimmer, Pets, kitchen, Seasonal Items,Cleaning,Device and Hardware, health, beauty products,Kids & Toys, fitness , household, automotive, magazine, and many more

Did you realize that numerous "As seen on tv products" display on the Internet might not be the honest commodity? The damaging authenticity is that these brand do endure and are being advertise to noticing like the real commodity, while infringing on copyright laws

When an beguiler website is explore its all too easy for them to close down their current site and bow another under a colorful otherwise cutting out their unsuspecting purchaser to pay the price.

Infomercial to Mall stall, As Seen On Tv Commodity are overall you look! With many adventurous assertion accomplish how can you be sure to realize which Tv products absolutely effort?

Viewer of the late night TV can show many popular products on TV. ALL these products are available in best on tv brand domain. Which site is dedicated for help the people who are looking for genuine as seen on tv products. Many people working for this community to help the people who are looking for reliable shopping and genuine production.

You have to find the people which will help you much to get all kinds of products as fast as possible within you given time and direction. BestonTVProducts is running his calling with a enormous end user.

If you are looking for faster and perfect shopping , we awfully recommended that go to best on tv products website. There are a lot of products as detected on tv . and a lot of ordering channels. You can order products for a specific time and this selection is appropriate handy for the people who want to give a gift for his lovely one on distinct hour.
Demand to get all classification of manufacture from one particle.

Populous of the Tv commodity we exchange we mine and point individually, so meanwhile you market with us you recognize you're getting only the Best Best TV products!

Best on tv products offering Free Shipping on all orders of $150 or more! And is a very helpful order for a lot of customers who want to earn free Effectiveshipping . This is leading world family of the brand inspect on TV.

Post by Redoo7:
Subject: online shop
As with any type of shopping it is possible to make mistakes during the process of online shopping. These mistakes may include ordering the wrong item, ordering the correct item in the wrong size or color, providing the wrong shipping address, providing inaccurate billing information, purchasing the wrong quantity of an item and even dealing with mistakes made by the online retailer. This article will discuss some effective strategies for dealing with mistakes made when online shopping and will also provide some tips for avoiding mistakes when online shopping in the first place.

Contacting Customer Service Immediately

Mistakes made when online shopping are typically realized either immediately after the purchase is made or else they are not realized until the order arrives. However, regardless of when the mistake is realized the first step for correcting the problem is the same. As soon as an online shopper realizes a mistake was made with his order, he should contact customer service immediately. In situations in which the mistake is realized immediately after the order is placed, correcting the mistake may be fairly simple as long as the online shopper contacts customer service to describe the problem immediately. If the order has not yet been processed, the customer service representative may be able to make the corrections before the order proceeds. However, many online retailers have their online shopping process completely automated which can make it difficult to make changes to the order even when it is recognized immediately. This may occur because the order has already been transferred to the shipper and the online retailer no longer has the ability to the files.

Even when a consumer does not realize a mistake has been made until the item arrives, he should still contact customer service immediately to report the problem. This is useful because this first call to customer service will start a record of the problem which will be useful in getting the problem resolved. The customer service representative can provide valuable information the consumer can use to rectify the problem as quickly as possible.

Making Returns when Necessary

When mistakes are made with an online purchase, it is often necessary to return the items to the online retailer. Online retailers who also have traditional stores may allow the online shopper to return the items purchased online to a traditional store. The other option for making returns is to ship the item back to the online retailer directly.

Depending on the cause of the mistake there may be different options available for returning the item to the online retailer. If the online retailer is at fault they may assume the responsibility for the cost of the shipping and may even make arrangements to have the shipper pick up the item from the shopper's home. This is both cost effective and convenient for the shopper. However, when the shopper is returning the item because he made a mistake or simply did not like the item the consumer will likely be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to the online retailer.

Tips for Avoiding Mistakes when Online Shopping

Although correcting mistakes made during online shopping is not always difficult it is far better to try to avoid these mistakes in the first place. The best way to avoid mistakes when placing an order online is to carefully review the purchase before submitting the order. Most online retailers provide shoppers with the opportunity to verify information such as the items being purchased, shipping address and billing information before the purchase is submitted to the online retailer. Online shoppers should carefully review all of the information provided on this verification screen to help avoid making mistakes which can be costly in terms of time or money.

Mistakes when online shopping can also be avoided by placing the order through a customer service representative as opposed to through the online retailer's website. This method can help to limit the potential for mistakes because the consumer has the opportunity to converse directly with a representative who can answer any questions the consumer has about the product. Therefore, mistakes which often result from the consumer misreading the product description can be avoided.

Cheap Price Shop

One of the conveniences of online shopping which is enjoyed by many is the ease of comparison shopping. The ability to compare items quickly and accurate is ideal to shoppers who are looking to purchase items which offer the best features as well as to shoppers who are looking to find the best bargain on a particular item. This article will discuss a few of the ways in which comparison shopping takes place during online shopping including manual comparisons by the consumer and using comparison charts. This article will also discuss how items which are not readily available in traditional stores can be compared quickly and accurately when shopping for these items online.

Conducting Your Own Comparisons

Online shoppers often perform comparisons of items online in much the same way they would compare items available in traditional stores. However, the comparison process is greatly simplified when the consumer is doing the comparison online. When comparing two items a consumer may look at a variety of different aspects. Some of these aspects may include available features, durability, aesthetic appearance and even price. However, when comparing these items in traditional stores the process can be rather difficult. Consumers can often compare similar items in one store to determine which model of the item they prefer. However, once this comparison is complete the consumer also typically wishes to compare this chosen item with others available in terms of the cost of the item.

This financial comparison typically involves traveling from one store to another and comparing the price of the item at each store to determine which store is offering the item at the most favorable price. Online shoppers may also be interested in comparing the features and prices associated with a particular item but they have the advantage of being able to conduct these comparisons from the convenience of their home. Consumers can simply sit at their home computer and visit websites for retailers offering items of interest. With this information the consumer can determine which item they wish to purchase and which retailer they wish to patronize. The online shopper can also make this purchase from the convenience of his home rather than having to travel to the selected store to purchase a chosen item.

Post by airlinetravel82:
Subject: airline travel
To a few people who have been traveling via the airlines for quite a few years, it is becoming obvious that the courtesy issue has dropped. A few say it is because of a decline in airline service resulting in smaller and closer seats, charging customers for almost everything with a fee, and greater airport security. All these things and perhaps a few additional have made airline travel challenging to the traveler, and we want to impart several ways we as passengers can make the airline travel experience improved. Here is a consensus of what some etiquette experts articulate on probable disputed areas: 1. Who gets the armrests? There is widespread agreement that those in the center seat gets both, because unlike the passengers on either side, they have nowhere to lean. In addition, it is some compensation for having to take a seat in that middle seat. 2. The window seat passenger has to go to the bathroom, and he has to get about two slumbering passengers who are strangers. Tapping the stranger on the shoulder and courteously asking ought to do the trick, as there can be obviously no other choices. However, he ought to limit the disruptions to a bare minimum. 3. A passenger brings smelly food in the airplane and opens it up. Not a lot that the offended passengers can do excluding turn the air outlet on full blast. But for any passenger to do this is just improper and maybe only does it from ignorance. 4. Over a long flight the nearby young ones are disobedient. First, try to ignore it for so long as you are able to, next nicely say something to the parent if you cannot take it anymore. If it nevertheless persists, turn it over to your flight attendant, who is trained to control such issues. 5. A tall or really bulky individual sitting next to you infringes in your area. This is obviously a touchy one, as seats on several flights have gotten pretty little, and people are getting larger in general. Although you are allowed to your space from armrest to armrest of the seat you bought, every person really needs to be levelheaded to make the airline travel experience improved. I've found body language can go a long way in everybody positioning themselves in an agreeable position, but when things get truly uncomfortable, request the flight attendant if it might be viable to relocate. 6. My personal pet gripe, people who recline their seats so far as possible. I by no means do it unless the seat behind is vacant, and if anyone in front of me does it but it infringes on my space, my knees are probably going to dig into the rear of their seat, and it will probably be uncomfortable. Oh, well. I am somewhat taller than typical, and if there is no place to put my legs, they are going to push against the seat reclined into my lap. The actual fact is, with all the restrictions and with aircraft getting fuller and more cramped; we all have to take an approach of "let's get through this as best we can." Meaning for a short period of time, we all must get by under circumstances that aren't the most cozy to make the airline travel experience improved. But when all of us work together observing conventional etiquette procedures, the encounter can be made more pleasurable.

Can we just have a cheap, full version havoc maker instead of these stupidness???

<Tetragrammaton>

8 Dezembeer 2011

Sirotčí

Spoiler:
<Tetragrammaton>

Anno Domini

Manners!

Well, a stupid old woman named Oldbanshee (Old - ban - she), post this stupid thing in the Modding forum.
Fransesca des Sales Newspaper Maners

<Tetragrammaton>

Xīngqísān, 9 Shí yī yuè 2011

He is Going to Pension

As you all can read in the WotTA's forum, Tahattus, or in the real world named J..., is a scholar who learn about medical. In 2 months from now, he have to leave the world of modding, maybe, FOREVER. Yeah, he can say that he will help sometimes, but as what I learn in my psychological study, 50% of man who starts to works as a full time worker will leave any hobbies he had. Well, you will lolling for a while but read this: 40% will back to their hobbies, that is ABOUT sport and art, but not modding a game. He can back to texturing, but not texturing a unit.
And just 10% back to virtual game or modding them.

The fate of WotTA himself is different with NE's. While NE lost Alex, he still has Peter. But not with WotTA. In fact, the main members of WotTA if Tahattus gone: Chris and Hoop, can't texturing. Chris is a researcher, while Hoop is color blind. It is so hard for WotTA, as he even hasn't make the African civs.

If you're interested to help them, call: Tahattus

<Tetragrammaton>

Literacy

As we all know, there are a game called Age of Empires III, which is made and updated to Ensemble Studios. Of cource, for them it made seance to update thee game regularly, because they knew this would make them look professinal. They wansered the demands of the public and donk update AoE3 to often to prevent it from being anoyying. AoE3 was seen in the begining as an unorthadox game for its trade routes and home cities. They good have not done these things, but do to the pressure of beign original, they decided no using it. I tink that manny people alike me will share in own opinion that AoE3 is a good game, iwith an excellent campaing and songrs and tough it has beatiful unit textures and archittecture, it isn't very haevy ojn graphics cards. They gave permition to everybody to mod AoE3 and acces to thge game files, wich means that everybody cxan start modding alredy, even if your not a bexperet. Soem say AoE3 is a litle similarn to Age of Mythology, but others say it's the other way round and AoM is slimier to AoE3. My ownl opinion is that they're very much smilier, but they have added so many new ideaqs that the games are still vry different. Also, ES had the outhority to say what they wanted to do wityh the game, so it's okj. The game would be more poplar thoug if they gave away a free lambhorgini or ipadf with it.

This is not a joke. The previous bit of text isn't made up or deliberately misspelled, it's compiled from all kinds of spelling errors and other examples of general illiteracy that I could find on these forums. I know reading it must have been a bit of a challenge, and as such I'd like to give you all another one. The first person to accurately guess which words are meant and to correctly respell the entire bit of text receives 1000 Ducats. I know the text isn't all that good and sometimes sentences feel a bit forced, but I had to do that to incorporate some of the biggest errors into this text without the need to change the subject.

<30 St. Mary Axe>

The Biggest Joke for WotTA and Friends

daniel, in WotTA, said:
mkaing a little note here: I think that Pepp should put som ething about this in Fransesca des Sales

Well, yesterday, I search in the internet for the base of Tupi's flag in WotTA. So I write Tupi, but there are (ups) n@ked Tupi women instead of flag. So I add another word, FLAG, and start searching again. Funnily, I found a wiki, with an explaining "TUPI (CIVILIZATION). First, I think that it is a wiki of WotTA, but then I think that WotTA copied from it.

But, when I open the wiki, I got an illumination. THAT IS A FAKE GAME :lol: .

Then, I open and read many things, that came to a conclusion:
1. This is a joke, or fake.
2. This is funny for me.
3. The maker, Zibran 1998 is a noobish person, aged less than 13, who lives in a poor village in the corner of Bangladesh, where he must live on water...
4. Dude will kill him if he tried to add Knights and Barbarians.
5. He had 3 wiki, and all are 'bout fake game :lol:

Here is his wikias:
1. http://imperialempires.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Empires_Wiki
Here where I go first. There, he said that WotTA is an expansion to this "game". But, the explanation is too crappy. :lol:

2. http://leagueofbigbomb.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Big_Bomb_Wiki
There are nothing. All Categories are empty. And the Middle Ages ones, they had no connection each other and the idea of the civs are craps and all are copied badly from WotTA, Age of Dynasties, and others.
Robert commented:
How wrong did I get it in my previous post... It isn't even a medieval mod, it's just an uninterrupted collection of civs from all parts of history that have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Worst of all, they claim that the historical basis for their Mongols was the Timurid Empire. Well, I'm sorry, but the Mongols are the Timurids in the same way that I am The Dude. Which is, not.

3. http://aoe3thewarcoast.wikia.com/wiki/Age_of_Empires_III:_The_War_Coast_Wiki
Empty...

Even, he wrote this:
"Hi everyone I'm the adminstrator of this wiki and the creator of the game."
"Age of Empires III: The War Coast is the first mod of Age of Empires III produced by the league of Big Bomb. "

That's for today. Comments, please? And yes, please increase my chivalry for this news :evil : .

<Tetragrammaton>

Sonnabend, 5 November 1102

Damn Shadow! ACT!!!

Spoiler:
<Tetragrammaton>

Sonntag, 2 Oktober 2011

New Squire

Spoiler:

<Tetragrammaton>

Monday, 5th September 2011

Interview: Ca Putt von NE

Spoiler:

<You Know Who>

In Memoriam: Old Forum of KnB

Spoiler:

<You Know Who>

Donnerstag, 1 September 2011

Ban the Young Baby!

Spoiler:
<Phantom Shadow Damn Shadow! >

Friends of The Dude

Last edited by Pepp on Tue 24 Jan 2012 - 15:49; edited 66 times in total
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Fransesca des Sales Newspaper Empty Re: Fransesca des Sales Newspaper

Post by AOE_Fan Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 2:08

I've always wanted a newpaper about Aoe3 Mods. Very Happy Really funny! And some day, NE will hack WotTA, I'm sure of it! :suspect:

Last edited by AOE_Fan on Sun 4 Sep 2011 - 18:28; edited 1 time in total
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by chris17 Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 2:36

LOL, I have nothing more to say, Pepp.
chris17
chris17
Member of a Major Mod
Member of a Major Mod

http://knightsandbarbarians.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 2:43

If NE wanted to, we would hire a hacker a looooooooooooong time ago. :lol: (I'm sure if they wanted to WotTA, would also hire a hacker) But, NE doesn't, we like competition, and atm we seem to be cooperating just fine. Wink
The Dude
The Dude
Administrator
Administrator

http://knightsandbarbarians.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iliander Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 3:22

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :lol:
iliander
iliander
Custom rank: Lord Enki

Back to top Go down

Post by arcalion Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 4:58

LOL, a hacker and tahattus pwned it
arcalion
arcalion
Sipahi Lancer
Sipahi Lancer

http://wotta.com.br/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=68

Back to top Go down

Post by Miro Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 7:33

NE revenge :lol:
LOL I did not know this exists and a hacker!
This is epic.
Miro
Miro
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 14:14

Thanks all, updated weekly. And remember, this newspaper is NEUTRAL.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 14:22

Brilliant idea Pepp. Do you mind if I join the Francesca des Sales to review mods, scenarios, and maps.
The Dude
The Dude
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 14:26

Of course yes.

Make a group named Francesca des Sales then, with me as the moderator.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 14:27

You know what, yeah! This community needs a newspaper. Maybe we can get this on AoE heaven as well.
The Dude
The Dude
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 14:28

But I'm the president director! And you'll be the first journalist and reporter.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 14:31

I'll write my first review tomorrow!
The Dude
The Dude
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 14:34

Then make the group. (in KnB)
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 15:03

I did.
The Dude
The Dude
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 15:16

Good, news updated*
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 16:29

~review section added, added first review.

also made this thread an announcement, because well it's a newspaper.

The Dude
The Dude
The Dude
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 16:40

Announcement to Newspaper member: when you post new news/reviews, make sure that you make the previous news become a spoiler, except day and title.

Every review should be factual and actual!
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 20:41

Haha, I laughed all the way. :lol: But you should check your grammar, it has some bad things, like "Finish boy" Razz
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 23:54

Eheh, finish the Finnish.... muahahahahaha! Edited*
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by iliander Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 0:52

Good job, Pepp. This is interesting to read. :lol:
iliander
iliander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 1:30

Don't forgot to read my reviews!
The Dude
The Dude
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by iliander Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 6:03

I just did. And it's good, but is NAT also for Mac?
iliander
iliander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 6:09

It has an exe so I think you would need to use a program like crossfire.
The Dude
The Dude
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 19:13

great idea, good work both of you, the hacker story was very interesting, I was actually worried about WotTA.

P.S. What happened with Illander again, I was a bit confused. He became an admin and went wild?
Nero
Nero
Kataphraktos
Kataphraktos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum