thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AI doesn't explore and control the islands on Dalmatia and Greek Archipelago

2 posters

Go down

AI doesn't explore and control the islands on Dalmatia and Greek Archipelago Empty AI doesn't explore and control the islands on Dalmatia and Greek Archipelago

Post by dietermoreno Fri 19 Sep 2014 - 12:56

The AI doesn't explore and control the islands on Dalmatia and Greek Archipelago.

I'm not sure if this is a suggestion, or supposed to happen and it doesn't.

For example, on Dalmatia the AI never uses the water trade route unless there is a socket already on the mainland.

For example, on Greek Archipelago the AI never builds outposts and docks on any islands other than the island it started on and its whole economy is squished on its one island.
The AI put troops in ships and unloaded the troops, but the AI never took control of the islands. So it was easy for me to take control of all the islands progressively until I controlled the island right in front of the AI's one island, and then built docks and outposts on that island and destroyed the AI navy (was in the process of it before my PC crashed).

It would be great for a more human player like game if the AI built on islands.
dietermoreno
dietermoreno
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

https://www.youtube.com/dietermoreno

Back to top Go down

AI doesn't explore and control the islands on Dalmatia and Greek Archipelago Empty Re: AI doesn't explore and control the islands on Dalmatia and Greek Archipelago

Post by Pepp Fri 19 Sep 2014 - 14:49

The AI wasn't improved at the time.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down