thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viking "Ragnarok/Viking Ideas"

+6
Synecdoche
peugeot407
AOE_Fan
Pepp
Hoop Thrower
Eyrion
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Viking "Ragnarok/Viking Ideas" - Page 2 Empty Re: Viking "Ragnarok/Viking Ideas"

Post by Tilanus Commodor Thu 11 Jun 2015 - 8:19

Why are you not using the Old Norse sounds from AoE2 for the Vikings? And from where did you get the Danish sounds, are they self-recorded? I'm actually in dire need of Danish sounds. Smile

Tilanus Commodor
Tilanus Commodor
Modding Councillor
Modding Councillor

http://www.ne.elpea.net

Back to top Go down

Viking "Ragnarok/Viking Ideas" - Page 2 Empty Re: Viking "Ragnarok/Viking Ideas"

Post by peugeot407 Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 11:55

We got ourselves a voice actor, who then contacted a friend of his for the female voices.

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by Danishviking Wed 29 Jul 2015 - 4:10

Tilanus, you are ofc more than welcome to use the sounds if you want. If you need special ones that could be done too if you are still in need?

Danishviking
K&B Contributor
K&B Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilanus Commodor Wed 29 Jul 2015 - 6:20

Danishviking wrote:Tilanus, you are ofc more than welcome to use the sounds if you want. If you need special ones that could be done too if you are still in need?
Hey, sorry for not replying earlier. I didn't check the forums for quite a while. The honorable peugeot car ( Severe Laughter ) thankfully honked its horn and pointed me to your reply though.  Thank you a lot for your permission, I will give credit when I use them! Most likely - since the mods are different - I have a need for other recordings too. I have prepared tables with already translated Danish record texts and also some tips and guides. If you're interested, then ideally let me know your Skype ID via PM or your mail. Smile
Tilanus Commodor
Tilanus Commodor
Modding Councillor
Modding Councillor

http://www.ne.elpea.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Danishviking Thu 30 Jul 2015 - 1:20

Tilanus Commodor wrote:
Danishviking wrote:Tilanus, you are ofc more than welcome to use the sounds if you want. If you need special ones that could be done too if you are still in need?
Hey, sorry for not replying earlier. I didn't check the forums for quite a while. The honorable peugeot car ( Severe Laughter ) thankfully honked its horn and pointed me to your reply though.  Thank you a lot for your permission, I will give credit when I use them! Most likely - since the mods are different - I have a need for other recordings too. I have prepared tables with already translated Danish record texts and also some tips and guides. If you're interested, then ideally let me know your Skype ID via PM or your mail. Smile

Sure i'm interested Smile
Send your tables, tips and guides to my email: achr@live.dk
I will put all the new stuff beside the old file and when im done you can get it all in one package. Then you can test it and give me feedback for the changes you like Smile

Danishviking
K&B Contributor
K&B Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum