thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AoE Installation Tool 2.0 for K&B (Please comment your vote)

+5
The Dude
misterscp
Pepp
peugeot407
R0gerBlack
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you want to see K&B included on AoE Installation Tool 2.0?

AoE Installation Tool 2.0 for K&B (Please comment your vote) - Page 2 ProgressbarLeft20%AoE Installation Tool 2.0 for K&B (Please comment your vote) - Page 2 ProgressbarRight 20% 
[ 2 ]
AoE Installation Tool 2.0 for K&B (Please comment your vote) - Page 2 ProgressbarLeft40%AoE Installation Tool 2.0 for K&B (Please comment your vote) - Page 2 ProgressbarRight 40% 
[ 4 ]
AoE Installation Tool 2.0 for K&B (Please comment your vote) - Page 2 ProgressbarLeft30%AoE Installation Tool 2.0 for K&B (Please comment your vote) - Page 2 ProgressbarRight 30% 
[ 3 ]
AoE Installation Tool 2.0 for K&B (Please comment your vote) - Page 2 ProgressbarLeft10%AoE Installation Tool 2.0 for K&B (Please comment your vote) - Page 2 ProgressbarRight 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AoE Installation Tool 2.0 for K&B (Please comment your vote) - Page 2 Empty Re: AoE Installation Tool 2.0 for K&B (Please comment your vote)

Post by R0gerBlack Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 22:33

Try both before...
R0gerBlack
R0gerBlack
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

AoE Installation Tool 2.0 for K&B (Please comment your vote) - Page 2 Empty Re: AoE Installation Tool 2.0 for K&B (Please comment your vote)

Post by The Dude Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 7:31

The Knights and Barbarians Team will not officially support Roger Black's AoE Installation Tool come release of the K&B Prologue

Last edited by The Dude on Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 7:55; edited 1 time in total
The Dude
The Dude
Administrator
Administrator

http://knightsandbarbarians.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by R0gerBlack Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 7:45

Thanks a lot man. I was sure I could count on your support by you and you're whole team...
R0gerBlack
R0gerBlack
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 0:32

If you need an explanation for this, we (I think this is the whole team's opinion) thought you would behave well towards other modders, but we were wrong. If you think members of different mods don't communicate with each other, and action on one forum don't affect the other forums, you're wrong.

And anyway, K&B already has a modloader, the one from Misterscp.
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by R0gerBlack Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 7:31

I replied to you in PM. I just want to say with all this community that Tilanus Commodor is just a coward who wants to see my tool fail. And when you reply this way you only make that more real. This is not an appreciable behavior.
And I know how the modders communicate internly, I just would like to know what you heard.
R0gerBlack
R0gerBlack
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 9:00

Oh, I can sum it up quite easily without even a need to disclose a lot. We all agreed that while your tool has promise, it isn't the revolution you make it out to be, and also that your rather pushy attitude makes it impossible to work with you. So you can keep advertising to individual players, which is just fine, but I doubt you'll get much official support.

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by R0gerBlack Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 22:32

your rather pushy attitude makes it impossible to work with you

You can't say this without trying once.
But when you do, you make the words
Nobody will believe you
of Tilanus

more real. Have a bit of dignity. If I don't get any official support of a kind you can forget that I will help individual players. I have made all this for the community without anybody who asked me.

I don't know what Tilanus told you all about me, but I can ensure you that whoever I offensed in the conversation, was only because he lied me all the time. Just like if everyone hated me with no reason (so I became more arrogant)

If that's true, I have no more to give you all, if not then open the eyes.
R0gerBlack
R0gerBlack
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 22:41

I did indeed read Tilanus' opinion of you, but since it already conformed exactly to my own, I wasn't influenced by it.

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by R0gerBlack Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 22:41

I replied you in PM. You are pleased to answer and stop calling me that. I will not support the individual players without any official support of a kind, as offence to my work for the community.
R0gerBlack
R0gerBlack
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by R0gerBlack Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 22:44

I wasn't influenced by it.

Of course not... Everything is casual in this world? Reply to my messages and have the decence to have a private conversation because we never had one, so I don't know where your opinions come out from.
R0gerBlack
R0gerBlack
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 22:50

I think the PMs you sent me and the posts in this thread are obvious enough. Thread closed.

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2