thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download Knights and Barbarians

+35
TomSpurs
ACN45trooper
Spanish_AoE
Maestrosanti
joe16
draardvark
danielpereira
DarkMantis
Huanglukuzhu
iliander
Capt-M-
NCE98
Nosferatu
CroYugo
The Dude
HAL9000
posionrun
Radwulf
Even
Charger24
Pepp
PierceBel
dietermoreno
Emigd2731
Fegelein
Tilanus Commodor
Synecdoche
chess99999
Hillys
super7700
spangopola
AOE_Fan
Tsar Stiven
Hoop Thrower
peugeot407
39 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Download Knights and Barbarians - Page 3 Empty Re: Download Knights and Barbarians

Post by Pepp Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:10

Thank you, and welcome to you too. Mrs. Nun

Jeremy Hillary Boops, Ph.D.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Download Knights and Barbarians - Page 3 Empty Re: Download Knights and Barbarians

Post by Radwulf Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:26

I've been playing a bit and the mod looks great, I'm surprised by the really good and detailed textures and new models, seems to be balanced and historically accurated. Congratulations!
Radwulf
Radwulf
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:38

Thanks a lot!

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by Emigd2731 Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 5:32

Yeah there's a problem. I don't this is just me, but when I play this game Age of Empires 3 Knights and Barbarians, the gameplay go slow like when I try to move my units the gameplay kind of freeze for 5 or 10 second, but so far this mod is the best and I hope the next version is fully fix.
Emigd2731
Emigd2731
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Synecdoche Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 5:35

We're tracking down that bug right now, and we think we may have caught it. We'll keep you updated. In the meantime, if you play against the Crusaders, Italians, or Byzantines, you should be able to avoid the lag.
Synecdoche
Synecdoche
K&B Team Member
K&B Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 6:25

Uploaded it to Isohunt, making all four mirrors operational, except for the minor issues we're having with MediaFire.

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by posionrun Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 12:57

The Utorrent & Mediafire links don't work, i used the SkyDrive link because i love SkyDrive.
posionrun
posionrun
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by dietermoreno Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 18:20

PierceBel wrote:Well, all I've done is make it impossible to install the expansions on my desktop now. I'll try something else some other time in a year or so, most likely, since I won't have time to peel things apart and hunt down non-existing files. hahaha!

Good work on the mod, and I look forward to eventually playing it! You all have put in a lot of hard work. Very Happy

This program works good for me and its much faster than writing and using batch files to patch the registry of the machine:
http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4459[code]
dietermoreno
dietermoreno
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

https://www.youtube.com/dietermoreno

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 0:34

The Mediafire link doesn't work.
Indeed, Mediafire thinks there are copyright problems with the file. I sent them a request to fix it, but if not, Mediafire download will be replaced with Dropbox.

Also, the ModDB download needs to get reauthorised, as I updated the file for few important reasons. I suggest using the Skydrive for now.
EDIT: The ModDB version is up again.
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by PierceBel Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 5:51

Thanks Dieter. I'll try it later tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm thinking I'll install it all on my older laptop, and play it later after editing a paper.
PierceBel
PierceBel
Hobilar
Hobilar

Back to top Go down

Post by HAL9000 Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 12:41

Is it just me, or must one register before downloading? Because the links were only pictures till I created this here account not two seconds ago. Now I can actually click them. Is it just me? If not, you might want to mention that...
On a totally different note, nice job guys! I've been lurking here for a while, and I've got to say the amount of progress you guys have made is astounding. Well done, again!
HAL9000
HAL9000
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 14:09

HAL9000 wrote:Is it just me, or must one register before downloading? Because the links were only pictures till I created this here account not two seconds ago. Now I can actually click them. Is it just me? If not, you might want to mention that...
Not it's just you. Razz

The links are available for guests to download, but you must have been trying to download it before we actually released it, and then registered when we released it.

On a totally different note, nice job guys! I've been lurking here for a while, and I've got to say the amount of progress you guys have made is astounding. Well done, again!
Thanks! Very Happy

EDIT: It appears it can't be downloaded as a guest, Matti/Robert was this your intention?
EDIT 2: Disregard the above statement, BBC wouldn't let you do that anyway. Something's preventing guests from clicking on links. Stand by...

EDIT 3: Issue resolved, thank you HAL9000 for bringing that to my attention

Last edited by The Dude on Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 14:25; edited 2 times in total
The Dude
The Dude
Administrator
Administrator

http://knightsandbarbarians.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HAL9000 Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 14:11

Many thanks, O honored Lord of the Site... king
On another note, Go Poland! I like your signature. I'm 1/4 Polish myself.
Also, you're welcome! Glad to be of help!
HAL9000
HAL9000
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by CroYugo Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:40

I have a question.
I cannot play with Turks?
i also have two of Byzantines,Crusaders and Italians
my game is much more buggier more i play a game,and also any of my civilization don't have a farm...nor any of kind food gathering building nor coin gathering
CroYugo
CroYugo
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fegelein Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:42

I would advise a complete re-install of both the game and K&B, to rule out the possibility of a corrupt download and/or leftover mods. Once you've done that, try again and if it doesn't work maybe we can help you more.
Fegelein
Fegelein
K&B Team Member
K&B Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:43

To install the mod and play it neatly, you need to have AOE III + TWC + TAD installed. Better to patch up your TAD to 1.03 too. Seeing your problem with Turk and farm, it seems you have no TWC installed. As two Byzantines, Crusaders, and Italians, yes they are.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:43

Turks are playable, so...
As for having each civ twice, that was necessary for having 8-player games in K&B.
The Farm is buildable by Farmers, which are trained from Manor.
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:45

Well, probably he has no TWC. But one question, do you have Saracen?
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by CroYugo Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:51

yes i do have Saracens...
i understand rule of installing aoe 3 mods
CroYugo
CroYugo
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:59

Well, do this:
Fegelein wrote:I would advise a complete re-install of both the game and K&B, to rule out the possibility of a corrupt download and/or leftover mods. Once you've done that, try again and if it doesn't work maybe we can help you more.
First rule: uninstall TAD first
Second rule: then uninstall TWC
Third rule: then uninstall AOE III
Last rule: reinstall them neatly
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Fegelein Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 0:00

Would it not be better to have a support forum for installation problems and things like that? I can see this thread becoming very long and cluttered, when in reality it should just have downloads IMO.
Fegelein
Fegelein
K&B Team Member
K&B Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 0:20

Lol, I went offtopic again... Back to topic, please.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by HAL9000 Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 13:44

Fegelein wrote:Would it not be better to have a support forum for installation problems and things like that? I can see this thread becoming very long and cluttered, when in reality it should just have downloads IMO.

Agreed. This will go on forever if there isn't a dedicated place for it.
HAL9000
HAL9000
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Fri 5 Apr 2013 - 12:02

downloading... Cool
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by NCE98 Sat 6 Apr 2013 - 12:29

I can't get it work for mac, it opens the game but whit a lot of bugs, i dont even have a main menu.
NCE98
NCE98
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next