thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download Knights and Barbarians

+35
TomSpurs
ACN45trooper
Spanish_AoE
Maestrosanti
joe16
draardvark
danielpereira
DarkMantis
Huanglukuzhu
iliander
Capt-M-
NCE98
Nosferatu
CroYugo
The Dude
HAL9000
posionrun
Radwulf
Even
Charger24
Pepp
PierceBel
dietermoreno
Emigd2731
Fegelein
Tilanus Commodor
Synecdoche
chess99999
Hillys
super7700
spangopola
AOE_Fan
Tsar Stiven
Hoop Thrower
peugeot407
39 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Download Knights and Barbarians - Page 2 Empty Re: Download Knights and Barbarians

Post by super7700 Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 8:09

I just went ahead and got myself a Microsoft account, so it isn't much of an issue.
super7700
super7700
Edessan Auxilliary
Edessan Auxilliary

Back to top Go down

Download Knights and Barbarians - Page 2 Empty Re: Download Knights and Barbarians

Post by AOE_Fan Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 8:42

IT'S RELEASED!

Mediafire version is uploaded, in case you don't have a Microsoft account. ModDB version is uploaded as well but it needs some time to become authorised.
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by super7700 Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 9:12

You guys should make a proper release announcement for Mod Db. Just follow the guide here for details on how to get your mod featured: http://www.moddb.com/news/mod-db-release-coverage. That could get your mod a huge amount of attention.
super7700
super7700
Edessan Auxilliary
Edessan Auxilliary

Back to top Go down

Post by Hillys Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 9:22

I Played my first game with the Crusaders and it looks amazing!
But i noticed that a lot of stuff is missing, like portraits, voices etc.
And where are the european civs actually? I though they would be in prologue also?

Btw, GREAT JOB K&B TEAM IT IS AWESOME!
Hillys
Hillys
Hobilar
Hobilar

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 9:28

Thanks for your feedback!

The biggest issues are indeed missing unit voices and icons as well as portraits. We'll be continously working to finish these though.
There are two European civs: Italians and Byzantines.
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoop Thrower Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 9:50

Hah, that's actually kinda the same problem WotTA is suffering right now too, we could release it in a similar state as your mod, missing lots of icons and various textures, without mentioning the voicesets that we'll probably never have...
Hoop Thrower
Hoop Thrower
Modding Councillor
Modding Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilanus Commodor Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 10:24

Damn, NE is really the only mod I couldn't release right now, haha. You'll see in the next report why. Smile
Tilanus Commodor
Tilanus Commodor
Modding Councillor
Modding Councillor

http://www.ne.elpea.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Synecdoche Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 10:47

Tilanus Commodor wrote:Damn, NE is really the only mod I couldn't release right now, haha. You'll see in the next report why. Smile
That's too bad! I adored the changes in your last report, like the Uhlan and Archaic cavalry changes
Synecdoche
Synecdoche
K&B Team Member
K&B Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilanus Commodor Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 11:05

It's gonna stay, but it'll be taken a step further and I'm currently making things fall and turn. But let's not pest this thread with NE, it's yours! I dl'ed your mod already and will hopefully play it tomorrow. Smile
Tilanus Commodor
Tilanus Commodor
Modding Councillor
Modding Councillor

http://www.ne.elpea.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emigd2731 Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 12:22

Where do I find the Knights and barbarian mod in skydrive?
Emigd2731
Emigd2731
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Synecdoche Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 13:26

Just hit the link. If you log into a Windows Live account when prompted, it should take you straight to a screen with the download button on it.
Synecdoche
Synecdoche
K&B Team Member
K&B Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dietermoreno Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 16:02

Media Fire and Sky Drive are the only pictures that have links that go to download sites and not images.

Media Fire says "Access Denied".

Sky Drive needs me to log in to an account and I don't have an account.
dietermoreno
dietermoreno
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

https://www.youtube.com/dietermoreno

Back to top Go down

Post by super7700 Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 16:11

You can get it off Mod Db here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/knights-and-barbarians/downloads/prologue-100 (they'll need to put a link to that on the original post)
super7700
super7700
Edessan Auxilliary
Edessan Auxilliary

Back to top Go down

Post by Synecdoche Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 16:16

Thanks, superman thumbs up
Synecdoche
Synecdoche
K&B Team Member
K&B Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PierceBel Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 17:45

UGH! Everything Age of Empires Related that I've touched tonight has been a problem. I hope reinstalling EVERYTHING will make this mod work for me. >.<
PierceBel
PierceBel
Hobilar
Hobilar

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 17:48

I hope reinstalling EVERYTHING will make this mod work for me. >.<
And the latest TAD patch.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Fegelein Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 17:48

dieter, setting up a Microsoft account takes seconds. Although I agree that making an account to download a public file is rather unnecessary, especially as that never used to be the case.
Fegelein
Fegelein
K&B Team Member
K&B Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PierceBel Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 17:51

I had missing DLL files, so I tried getting those set up... THAT didn't work, and only made things worse. I uninstalled vanilla, then intended to uninstall the others, and THAT has made it so I can't reinstall the expansions. I'm about to give up.
PierceBel
PierceBel
Hobilar
Hobilar

Back to top Go down

Post by Fegelein Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 18:11

For future reference, always uninstall things in reverse order. As to your current situation, I have no idea.
Fegelein
Fegelein
K&B Team Member
K&B Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PierceBel Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 18:36

Yeah, I usually never do that... Anyways, I'm using an uninstaller program that is amazing, and I've used in the past, I'm wiping EVERYTHING, and now I'm going to save it all in a different file location. That should clear things up.
PierceBel
PierceBel
Hobilar
Hobilar

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 19:23

The Mediafire one is not available due to email copyright email from Mediafire. I'll add the ModDB one to main post and try to resolve this mistake with Mediafire...
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by PierceBel Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 20:01

Well, all I've done is make it impossible to install the expansions on my desktop now. I'll try something else some other time in a year or so, most likely, since I won't have time to peel things apart and hunt down non-existing files. hahaha!

Good work on the mod, and I look forward to eventually playing it! You all have put in a lot of hard work. Very Happy
PierceBel
PierceBel
Hobilar
Hobilar

Back to top Go down

Post by Charger24 Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 23:35

Congratulations to the K&B team for their superb work! I played a quick Byzantine game vs. Turks on Bosphorous, and was extremely impressed by the professional, complete feel of the mod. (Other than Hiawatha chatting me up the whole game. :lol:) Textures are excellently done, unit balance seems to be orderly, and the bonuses and techs are perfect.

Overall, K&B was well worth the wait, and I can't wait to see what is released in the future.
Charger24
Charger24
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 23:44

Thanks very much, Charger! Comments like these mean a lot to us, they really do...

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by Even Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:07

Congratulations for the release, guys Very Happy

Even
Hobilar
Hobilar

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next