thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Unit Suggestion] Mongolian heavy cavalry

3 posters

Go down

[Unit Suggestion] Mongolian heavy cavalry Empty [Unit Suggestion] Mongolian heavy cavalry

Post by Hillys Fri 23 Aug 2013 - 12:04

Well.. I watched a lot of movies about the Mongols and i see many times an amazing "heavy" cavalry type soldier in the movies..

As example to show which soldier i mean i researched the movies i watched and in the movie "Mongol" i found one which i mean..

[Unit Suggestion] Mongolian heavy cavalry 2aahqpu

[Unit Suggestion] Mongolian heavy cavalry Ja9kwz

[Unit Suggestion] Mongolian heavy cavalry I4elvm

[Unit Suggestion] Mongolian heavy cavalry 108bn2b

The soldier uses 2 sharp scimitars and heavy armor..
I don't know the name but i came with one.. "Genghis Cavalry"

Why i suggest this cavalry unit?
Because its cavalry which is the usual type of war units of the Mongols and it fits totally with them! (My opinion)
It's just a suggestion so don't throw criticism on me Razz
Hillys
Hillys
Hobilar
Hobilar

Back to top Go down

[Unit Suggestion] Mongolian heavy cavalry Empty Re: [Unit Suggestion] Mongolian heavy cavalry

Post by peugeot407 Fri 23 Aug 2013 - 17:37

It looks fascinating, and who knows, it might be used as a reference image for Mongol cavalry textures. Believe me though, the Mongols have a lot of cavalry UUs at the moment, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

[Unit Suggestion] Mongolian heavy cavalry Empty Re: [Unit Suggestion] Mongolian heavy cavalry

Post by Hillys Sat 24 Aug 2013 - 7:12

grinning 
Hillys
Hillys
Hobilar
Hobilar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreaver Tue 5 May 2015 - 2:11

That movies isn't the traditional style armor its just a movie, Mongolian mostly don't wear Helmets they wear cloak cover with fur like russians and manchus.
Sunreaver
Sunreaver
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down