thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thursday Update: Prologue Q&A Video

+5
Smorley_7
PierceBel
AOE_Fan
checanos
peugeot407
9 posters

Go down

A Thursday Update: Prologue Q&A Video Empty A Thursday Update: Prologue Q&A Video

Post by peugeot407 Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 2:20

Especially for nobody in particular, because I had nothing better to do. Razz

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

A Thursday Update: Prologue Q&A Video Empty Re: A Thursday Update: Prologue Q&A Video

Post by checanos Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 7:08

Will people be able to play K&B online (ESO)?
checanos
checanos
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

A Thursday Update: Prologue Q&A Video Empty Re: A Thursday Update: Prologue Q&A Video

Post by AOE_Fan Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 7:49

We haven't tested the online compability yet but we hope it works in ESO as well. At least we know it's playable via Gameranger as that's how we did our Gameplay Video.
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by PierceBel Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 8:34

I'm so excited for this. How much work do you guys think is left on the other 9 civs?
PierceBel
PierceBel
Hobilar
Hobilar

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 9:06

Specifically on the civs itself, there is quite a lot of work still to do. We have a couple of units for the Moors ready, as well as one unit for the French and Mongols and a unique building for the Spanish, but other than that, nothing has been done yet. Having said that, all generic units, buildings and techs are of course entirely done, so that makes a huge difference...

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PierceBel Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 17:05

If I could mod, I would totally help...
PierceBel
PierceBel
Hobilar
Hobilar

Back to top Go down

Post by Smorley_7 Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 20:22

Well Peugeot, after many years of seeing you on various AoE 3 forums, I now know how to pronounce your name. :lol:

But seriously, I am excited and impressed. 5 years of development! I tried doing my own little mini-mod (Renaissance based). After a little over a month of actually coding and a 75% complete civ; "Screw this. I'm done."

I assume I should clean my AoE 3 files of my mods before I install this. Your not going to have a way to swap between normal files and your modded files once installed like the NA Theater mod?

Again though, great job, God bless, can't wait.
Smorley_7
Smorley_7
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hillys Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 21:38

AMAZING WORK THE K&B TEAM!

I can't wait to play the Prologue !
Hillys
Hillys
Hobilar
Hobilar

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Sun 31 Mar 2013 - 4:27

nothing has been done yet.
We have done their basic ideas too...
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilanus Commodor Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 4:46

Awesome! king I added my comment below the youtube video. For the ones who are too lazy to check, it is here:
Spoiler:
Tilanus Commodor
Tilanus Commodor
Modding Councillor
Modding Councillor

http://www.ne.elpea.net

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 9:49

Thanks a lot, Peter. It's always nice to have the recognition of another great name in the community...

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Sat 6 Apr 2013 - 15:55

It took a while to understand what you were saying, I think it's the accent, anyway since I played the prologue and saw the video I understood many things

Thanks! ...
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down