thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forum Section: The Diplomats Quarter

3 posters

Go down

New Forum Section: The Diplomats Quarter Empty New Forum Section: The Diplomats Quarter

Post by peugeot407 Tue 4 Oct 2011 - 20:42

Our latest forum section, the Diplomats Quarter, gives room for anybody to discuss Knights and Barbarians in whatever language seems convenient. This brings with it a requirement for some rules, which I've already posted in the forum itself. Have fun discussing K&B in whatever language you speak, and please also take a look at the Village School, another forum where languages that are not English may be spoken (be it only as tutorial translations).

Please bear in mind: Even though the Diplomats Quarter is a forum for non-English speakers it is no offtopic forum! It will therefore be treated similarly to all other public discussion forums by moderators.

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

New Forum Section: The Diplomats Quarter Empty Re: New Forum Section: The Diplomats Quarter

Post by Hoop Thrower Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 10:44

I'll make a post in Mapudungun just to mess up with you... Muhahahaha

Jk, Jk, I don't even speak mapudungun Razz (wish I did though)
Hoop Thrower
Hoop Thrower
Modding Councillor
Modding Councillor

Back to top Go down

New Forum Section: The Diplomats Quarter Empty Re: New Forum Section: The Diplomats Quarter

Post by Harkimo Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 5:13

So, I can actually post in Swedish here for no obvious reason, as long as I'm talking about KnB?
Harkimo
Harkimo
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Wed 12 Oct 2011 - 5:52

Basically, yes. I have just discovered that the level of Swedish that AoE_Fan (who I thought spoke Swedish) is such that he says he doesn't really speak it at all, so unless you manage to convince SAOL to join our forums you won't have anybody to speak it to.

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by Harkimo Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 2:48

Ah.
Harkimo
Harkimo
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down