thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vikings Civ

3 posters

Go down

Vikings Civ Empty Vikings Civ

Post by Radicci Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:18

Hi guys, does the K&B Team already create the Viking Civ concept? I have some ideas for them(I really don't know if it could be done). Severe Laughter 
Thanks

Radicci
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Vikings Civ Empty Re: Vikings Civ

Post by Pepp Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:20

We already have, but the civ itself is called Denmark. Welcome to the forum too, by the way.

Mrs. Nun
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Radicci Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:34

Hi Pepp, I listened somethings about viking/kingdom of denmark, but I have my own ideas; I will love if they were added to K&B, but I'm realist  Rolling Eyes 
Here my concept for Vikings:
->Instead of the Map Control, they're excellent rushers
->They have a very low number of economic bonuses, but all their units are cheaper than other civs counterparts. A bonus useful in the first ages but that can turn into you..
->They get a Special Market, (viking were traders with arabs as mercs to byzantines) and this building produces a small trickle of coin, and a little bit of XP,(and, if possible, sell their soldier, making them enter in it, disappear, and giving a greater amount of coin to you Severe Laughter  )just to suplement your economy, cause....
-> Vikings only gather coin from mines. In Late-Game, their warriors produces coin while attacking enemy units or buildings(or naval battles), and produces much more faster when they attack temples and priest-like units.
If those ideas aren't good, I've others, like no economic bonuses, but infantry can hunt..Just suggestions, Isn't so bad, It's?

Radicci
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:45

Oh, wait, the civ is really called Viking. Actually, the civ is a raider civ, so most of your bonuses doesn't work well with the other bonus.

Concept number 1&2 are clearly so so, and for number 2, I am sure there is another civ having it.
Your special market is... we have Byzantine house and some other building which do that, but not for XP. And the latter one is impossible to be done.
But I am quite amused with that one, producing resources while attacking, very Viking, isn't it? Just wait for Robert's reply or Matti's, they are the man of power there.

Mrs. Nun
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Radicci Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 10:53

All right, the gather-coin-attacking is the important idea here, the other bonuses were just to complement it.

Radicci
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 11:35

Well, the real problem is that it is already used by Ottoman in WoL, and using it for Viking would sound like... cheating?
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Radicci Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 11:51

Really?  Mad 
I didn't know that... Shit 

Radicci
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vvv Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 5:07

It would be interesting if they can not train villagers, but their millitary units collect at slower rate.
Vvv
Vvv
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 8:46

That would be OP actually, and that is not K&Bish. Razz
Really, believe me.

MODERATION INFORMATION: For further suggestions and critics, post them in The Great Hall.
The Castle Square is meant for Knights and Barbarians general discussions (subforums for civ-specific discussions, tech support and foreign languages).
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Radicci Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 9:41

I created the topic here 'cause I'm newbie here, but specifically what WoL Ottomans will do?

Radicci
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum