thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistakes in the Saracen civilization

+4
peugeot407
Pepp
ACN45trooper
Gohar
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mistakes in the Saracen civilization - Page 3 Empty Re: Mistakes in the Saracen civilization

Post by Gohar Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 17:13

still waiting for replays
and....uhhh.....no houses?

Gohar
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Mistakes in the Saracen civilization - Page 3 Empty Re: Mistakes in the Saracen civilization

Post by Pepp Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 23:46

No
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 0:24

They're not called Houses, no, but House Wagons do the exact same thing for the Saracens as what Houses do for other civs, just with the added advantage of not being stationary. If you're looking for civs that really have no Houses, queue the Moors and Mongols...

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohar Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 0:57

You peugeot, I was playing with the saracens and wanted a siege type game so made walls and added three gates but my troops pass through the gate without it opening and the enemy troops enter my gate as if it wasnt even there (the gate still doesn't open)

Also at least let the house wagons have a stationary mode in which the don't move,the horses and riders disappear, they become ordered and maybe have extra hitpoints

Gohar
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 1:06

There is something wrong with the xml code, which caused the gate doesn't open (happened to me too).

For enemy troops being able to infiltrate to your town, it is supposed to be like that. However, if it is captured... it will open for those who captured it.

Your last sentence is invalid. I guess we should end this discussion about Saracen's house.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 1:13

Being able to capture Gates is a feature of K&B, you can prevent this by locking your gates. Obviously, you also have to manually unlock them if you want your units to pass through them again.

We'll think about adding a stationary mode though.
Stationary mode implemented.

Last edited by AOE_Fan on Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 3:12; edited 1 time in total
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohar Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 2:35

TY guys Smile
Stationary mode implemented. Great bro that makes me happy Smile
Also what is an estimated time till quintessence
How do u guys play online (beside ESO cuz I cant use that)

Gohar
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 15:11

Also what is an estimated time till quintessence
We really don't know.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohar Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 0:38

John Lennon and Pepp 'Lennun, is there some relation......
So guys how do the walls work exactly?
Also how can I speed up gathering from the farms?

Gohar
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 1:29

Wall work like how it work in AOE III. It is the gate which work a li'l bit different.

It is capturable and can be locked. So, if your gate is not defended well or (at least based on my experience) enemy managed to get to the other side of the gate, they will capture the gate. You can recapture it.

Also how can I speed up gathering from the farms?
Use farmer, research techs in manor.

Please, for further questions like this, go to another more appropriate thread.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohar Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 2:22

k ty

Gohar
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by Synecdoche Fri 31 Jan 2014 - 4:35

Gohar wrote:k ty
Hello, Gohar! Glad you like the mod. My personal computer is in the shop right now but I'm a decent player in AoE3. When I get it back I can play a game with you if you'd still like to play a team member  thumbs up
Synecdoche
Synecdoche
K&B Team Member
K&B Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoop Thrower Fri 31 Jan 2014 - 5:46

Synecdoche is alive?!?
Hoop Thrower
Hoop Thrower
Modding Councillor
Modding Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Synecdoche Fri 31 Jan 2014 - 6:30

Barely, haha.

I've been insanely busy for like a year plus at this point, when I've tried to come back and work it's been very short-lived. Hopefully I have some more free time now, but that's what I've said before  Barbarian
Synecdoche
Synecdoche
K&B Team Member
K&B Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohar Sun 9 Mar 2014 - 2:24

Hi Synecdoche, nice to meet you.
I guess you didn't get my PM. Anyways I'd love to play with you. Tell me a time and what time region you're in. We can decide when and how to play though I prefer voobly.
Sorry about my tardiness but life is harsh for me at present as it is for many.
Reply soon Smile

Gohar
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3