thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That moment when you realize that the girl who likes you is a guy

+2
Pepp
dietermoreno
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

That moment when you realize that the girl who likes you is a guy - Page 2 Empty Re: That moment when you realize that the girl who likes you is a guy

Post by iliander Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 23:41

AOE_Fan wrote:I wouldn't say calling homosexuality an error is punishable but calling it a mental disease is, at least in my opinion. Your comment would have been accepted in 70s but the world has (luckily) changed from those times.

You are still free to discuss about the subject but please, do it in a more polite way.
What's the difference between calling something an error and calling something a mental disease?

We're all humans here, capable of accepting people's opinions and not getting insulted by the slightest of disagreement. I am trying to point out why homosexuality (and similar) is damaging to the individual itself, and detaches the individual from achieving the highest balance and strength. There's almost always more going on than what you can see.

I'll be "polite", but if being "polite" does not allow me to say what I have to say I won't be "polite". If a gay person gets insulted because I say gayness is bad, then it only shows the gay person's insecurity. It shows that the gay person knows something isn't right about gayness. The same way that masturbation doesn't feel right, although we're being lied to telling us that there's nothing wrong with it.

The effect of an action is all that matters about an action, the purpose of saying gayness is bad is to make sure gay people know (or better said remember!) that gayness is bad, and not to make gay people feel bad.

^ my opinion(s).
iliander
iliander
Custom rank: Lord Enki
Custom rank: Lord Enki

Back to top Go down

That moment when you realize that the girl who likes you is a guy - Page 2 Empty Re: That moment when you realize that the girl who likes you is a guy

Post by peugeot407 Wed 17 Jul 2013 - 0:04

Yes, and it could also be your opinion (though I presume it isn't) that murder is a perfectly acceptable thing to do, and we could have a normal discussion about it. Honestly though, there's no point in discussing such essential truths, and it will only lead to random rants...

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Wed 17 Jul 2013 - 0:14

I wonder what are your sources of information, real people or just your imagination and I'm still pondering whether you think your opinion is what people think themselves or not...
If a gay person gets insulted because I say gayness is bad, then it only shows the gay person's insecurity.
Let's apply this logic to other racist things:
"I don't like blacks, so they know that being black is bad and not right. They should feel insecure."

If you belive in that "converting" thing, you really should see and talk to a gay person and get back to reality. Anyway, I'm locking this topic because it's really off-topic.
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum