thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you have some problem with pyracy ?

+3
Pepp
peugeot407
leon the duque of birigui
7 posters

Go down

you have some problem with pyracy ? Empty you have some problem with pyracy ?

Post by leon the duque of birigui Sat 25 May 2013 - 3:05

hey peugeot407 you have a problem with the word pyracy? because you one time sayed to not talk of pyracy on forum.

Edessan Auxilliary
Edessan Auxilliary

Back to top Go down

you have some problem with pyracy ? Empty Re: you have some problem with pyracy ?

Post by peugeot407 Sat 25 May 2013 - 3:55

If it's Captain Jack Sparrow, feel free to talk about it. If it's Pirates.Of.The.Carribean.HD.1080p.BrRip.x264.torrent, then it's probably better not to. I personally don't have an issue with it, and I'll whole-heartedly admit that I use piracy quite frequently*, but it's sort of a no-no to talk about it on forums, not to mention that Google (may their employees live short and agonising lives), unlike Bing (may their employees live long and prosperous lives) and other civilised search engines, actively blocks sites that contain references to piracy, so if you talk about it too much, nobody will be able to find the K&B forums through Google (may it soon meet oblivion).

peugeot407

* = It's not actually a problem for me at all, because piracy for personal use isn't illegal in the Netherlands.
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

you have some problem with pyracy ? Empty Re: you have some problem with pyracy ?

Post by Pepp Sat 25 May 2013 - 15:48

1 word: Amen Mrs. Nun
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by leon the duque of birigui Sun 26 May 2013 - 7:13

guys if google blocks sites what refer to pyracy why google not block torrent?

Edessan Auxilliary
Edessan Auxilliary

Back to top Go down

Post by Vvv Sun 26 May 2013 - 7:39

There are Torrents of good things, some time ago, I downloaded a M2TW mod with UTorrent.
Vvv
Vvv
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by dietermoreno Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 12:34

Watch out guys, the NSA is probably reading this thread right now, because even websites not in the U.S. are often routed through the U.S. because that is how the data is routed.
dietermoreno
dietermoreno
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

https://www.youtube.com/dietermoreno

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 19:59

Unless Leon is using torrents to download some bomb manufacturing manuals, I doubt the NSA is very interested in him, oh Dieter...

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandos Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 20:15

Piracy is wonderful for poor people. There you have it.
Mandos
Mandos
Modding Councillor
Modding Councillor

http://impmod.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dietermoreno Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 15:24

peugeot407 wrote:If it's Captain Jack Sparrow, feel free to talk about it. If it's Pirates.Of.The.Carribean.HD.1080p.BrRip.x264.torrent, then it's probably better not to. I personally don't have an issue with it, and I'll whole-heartedly admit that I use piracy quite frequently*, but it's sort of a no-no to talk about it on forums, not to mention that Google (may their employees live short and agonising lives), unlike Bing (may their employees live long and prosperous lives) and other civilised search engines, actively blocks sites that contain references to piracy, so if you talk about it too much, nobody will be able to find the K&B forums through Google (may it soon meet oblivion).

peugeot407

* = It's not actually a problem for me at all, because piracy for personal use isn't illegal in the Netherlands.

Oh, so that's why piracy discussions are not allowed on WotTA.

Why didn't Tahattus say so in the moderation announcements?

I thought he was just personally opposed to it.

Mandos wrote:Piracy is wonderful for poor people. There you have it.

That's why I do it, because I'm poor and can't afford the software, cable TV, or music.grinning 

Is there really anyone who does piracy because they just want to and they don't need to?

Hhm, well since we better not talk about piracy much more so Google doesn't block this site from its search engine, let's continue with the theme of "that's why Dieter does it".

So let's all guess: Why did Dieter first play WotTA?
dietermoreno
dietermoreno
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

Back to top Go down

Post by misterscp Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 5:31

oh wow so much offtopicness...

well anyway I guess I know the answer:
because he thought he can use Pony Rifles in the legendary Great War
misterscp
misterscp
Edessan Auxilliary
Edessan Auxilliary

Back to top Go down

Post by dietermoreno Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 5:43

No, reason was because AoE3 didn't have enough historical accuracy and Dieter wanted an extended timeline to include the American Civil War.
dietermoreno
dietermoreno
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 1:51

Hmm, American Conquest is the game you wanted. Go to the shop Dieter, thou art starving.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by dietermoreno Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 9:16

Pepp wrote:Hmm, American Conquest is the game you wanted. Go to the shop Dieter, thou art starving.

Unfortunately its models, textures, unit animations, and destruction anims are not as good as AoE3, but it certainly is much more historically accurate than AoE3.

My riflemen textures look better than these. Yes I did make new textures because I don't like how Tahattus made them.

Especially what I didn't like the most was the upgrades making every unit look like a Napoleonic period officer, so I completely redesigned the upgrade system and now actually the rifleman isn't even available until age 4, and its upgrades give it the correct enlisted man and NCO uniforms from Private to Corporal. And did almost the same thing for militia and light cavalry -- it isn't upgradable until age 4 and aging up to age 4 automatically switches the uniform to Civil War and ageing up to age 3 automatically switches the uniform to Napoleonic period.
dietermoreno
dietermoreno
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 12:27

Yeah, but don't you want to back to the topic?

Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down