thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Update: Week 33/2012, Ingame view of Chapter House

Go down

Friday Update: Week 33/2012, Ingame view of Chapter House Empty Friday Update: Week 33/2012, Ingame view of Chapter House

Post by AOE_Fan Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 5:24

Friday Update: Week 33/2012, Ingame view of Chapter House Header-6

We are moving to the next topic that was on our poll few weeks earlier and show few in-game screenshots of Chapter House, a building unique for the Crusading civs (only for Crusaders in Prologue). We have talked about this feature in some previous updates too, so you might want to search them up.

To get to the point, here are two screenshots, taken in the editor:

Friday Update: Week 33/2012, Ingame view of Chapter House Chapter1r
The selection screen of Knightly Orders for Crusaders.

Friday Update: Week 33/2012, Ingame view of Chapter House Chapter2v
View of Chapter House with Teutonic Order selected, in middle of a Crusader city.

As for a little bonus, Persian_Fusilier has been doing rather fantastic looking icons for our Barbarian techs, and we wanted to show a few of those:

Friday Update: Week 33/2012, Ingame view of Chapter House Barbarianicons

Friday Update: Week 33/2012, Ingame view of Chapter House SubheaderQuote

Our Historian/Researcher Synecdoche has been doing some improvements for livestock lately, and I think you will hear more about it someday...

Synecdoche wrote:So, if you've been following my posts lately, you may have heard that I've been reworking the Livestock system to give it a greater sense of viability in K&B than in any other AoE game or mod.

Friday Update: Week 33/2012, Ingame view of Chapter House SubheaderSalute-Refute

K&B salutes... The starting of schools. It's always nice to become well educated, but everybody thinks school is boring.
K&B refutes... Arresting of Pussy Riot. This shows once again how democratic country Russia is.
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down