thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will Gameplay be like? How Much Longer?

3 posters

Go down

What will Gameplay be like? How Much Longer? Empty What will Gameplay be like? How Much Longer?

Post by posionrun Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 4:29

Hey guys i just joined the forum, and my friend showed me this forum. Me and him our aoe II fans and AOE III was a real downer for us. Now what will gameplay be like in your mod? Is it still like AOE III or is it modded to be more like AOE 1 & 2. One more thing do you have an estimate of how much longer to a alpha or full release of the game?
I know i know you guys our working as hard as you can. i don't mind if you say 2 more years, i just need a estimate.
posionrun
posionrun
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

What will Gameplay be like? How Much Longer? Empty Re: What will Gameplay be like? How Much Longer?

Post by AOE_Fan Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 4:35

I would say the gameplay is edited Aoe3, but we have some elements from Aoe2. The goal is to release Prologue in Autumn. Smile
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

What will Gameplay be like? How Much Longer? Empty Re: What will Gameplay be like? How Much Longer?

Post by peugeot407 Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 5:52

We don't aim to recreate AoE2 in any way, and the main thing that we copy from that game is the timeframe. We do use all the features from AoE3 though, and even some brand new ones that we thought up within the limits of AoE3. As an example, in AoE2 there was the Franks as a civ, and they represented all of France and the French all the way from 500 to 1500 AD. We however, being able to features from AoE3, have a Frankish subciv, a full French civ, and a Burgundian revolution civ. It's just an example, but it shows that we base ourselves on AoE3 and try to make it more medieval, rather than focusing on AoE2 and trying to recreate that with the AoE3 engine...

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down