thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game: What about this country?

+28
Golden Dragon
Maestrosanti
Fegelein
Tsar Stiven
HAL9000
leon the duque of birigui
SUP10000000etc.
Vvv
Synecdoche
Charger24
super7700
The Flying Dutchman
leereyzhe
AOE_Fan
danielpereira
The Phantom Shadow
Yerry
arcalion
Maxulino
Paco the Great
Pepp
spangopola
Hoop Thrower
Harkimo
The Dude
iliander
Nero
peugeot407
32 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game: What about this country? - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: What about this country?

Post by peugeot407 Mon 2 May 2011 - 22:08

Can you be even slightly bothered? You might want to make your answers slightly longer...

Finland? I do like that they once belonged to Sweden, but that's probably the only bit of civilisation that they ever had. They sided with the Germans in WW2, flirted with the USSR in the Cold War, and now this lunatic party against immigrants has become the country's latest political point of attraction. Which it's not, it's absolutely idiotic, just like all those other anti-immigration parties.

To get a proper answer for Nero: What about Portugal
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Game: What about this country? - Page 2 Empty Re: Game: What about this country?

Post by iliander Mon 2 May 2011 - 22:37

It has beautiful sees and beaches, and warm weather... but I've never been there. In aoe3, I like to use the organ guns a lot.

What about Switzerland?
iliander
iliander
Custom rank: Lord Enki

Back to top Go down

Post by spangopola Mon 2 May 2011 - 23:05

TBH, the PRC also gained massive helps from USSR and abandoned Japanese weapons. During the Second Sino-Japanese War, even though KMT and the Communists agreed to work together, the Communists did not do much. While the KMT force is fighting with the Japanese in the front line, the Communists use this opportunity to 1) grow its force, 2) actually harass KMT forces and assassinated a couple of KMT generals, 3) did not participate much in the campaign against the Japanese. After the war, ROC is still recovering from its damage from the 2nd Revolution, Northern Expedition, 1st KMT-Commies War, and the 2nd Sino-Japanese War. It's no wonder that KMT would lost.

Switzerland seems to be an awesome place to live in :3 With clean air and all that nature wonders. XD

spangopola

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Mon 2 May 2011 - 23:20

On the other hand, you'll have to admit that the ROC would now have reigned all of China if the Japanese would have conquered all of it, and not just Manchuria. That would have choked the Communists, and given the KMT (whose political ideology was much closer to that of Japan after the war) a better start after the war. I know it's a blasphemy to have to say that to a Chinese (sorry), but I do think it would have worked that way.

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by spangopola Mon 2 May 2011 - 23:45

Personally, I would rather have KMT focus its fire on Mao's force first than the Japanese. But ah well, what's done is done. I am just glad that there are actually foreigners who understand this issue. :/

Speaking of which....what about Pakistan?

spangopola

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Mon 2 May 2011 - 23:50

Well, I quite like idea that they once belonged to the greatest empire of all time, but I really dislike their struggles with India. I generally like India quite a lot more than Pakistan.

Personally, I would rather have KMT focus its fire on Mao's force first than the Japanese. But ah well, what's done is done. I am just glad that there are actually foreigners who understand this issue.

I've always wondered what Taiwanese hate more, Japan or Communist China? Come to think of it: If the diplomatic puzzle works out then you should like South Koreans a lot, but I guess you're going to tell me that's wrong. Razz

So what about India?
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Tue 3 May 2011 - 0:39

I don't know what to be done to the struggle in India between India and Pakistan.

Alike the other struggles because of race, ideology, and religion, it will be never ended.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by spangopola Tue 3 May 2011 - 4:42

@Peugeot: It depends. For some, most of us have already forgive/forget Japan's sins. However, we still pretty much dislikes PRC, mainly because of the long historical hatred and how PRC is still trying to lay political pressure on other nations which leads into Taiwan having no official relations with other countries. Not to mention that the two government is actually still in war, even though there haven't been any fighting since the 70s (no ceasefire talk was arranged).

Anyway, what about Thailand?

spangopola

Back to top Go down

Post by Harkimo Tue 3 May 2011 - 6:10

They have too much peanut in their food 🇳🇴

What about Tibet?
Harkimo
Harkimo
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Tue 3 May 2011 - 8:28

A land where people's national identity was stripped from them.

What about Canada, eh?
The Dude
The Dude
Administrator
Administrator

http://knightsandbarbarians.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Tue 3 May 2011 - 12:47

Land full with maple syrup...

What about, Malaysia?
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Tue 3 May 2011 - 17:37

please guys refrain from short answers, if you need more information on the country, look up just as I just did with Malaysia

I understand why they want to be neutral, but if they don't take a stand on anything, then they won't be respected

what about Denmark
Nero
Nero
Kataphraktos
Kataphraktos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Tue 3 May 2011 - 21:50

Not so important this century and not so popular as, United Kingdom?

What about England (not UK)?
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Wed 4 May 2011 - 17:51

they used to be important, they lost all of their colonies and now to remind everyone that they still exist, there was a big deal made about Harry and Kate's wedding. Sad really.

What about Greece
Nero
Nero
Kataphraktos
Kataphraktos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Wed 4 May 2011 - 23:01

Long time ago, they are the power of the world (the Athenian, Lacedaemonian, and Macedonian), today they are just popular in the history book.

What about Libya ? :sniper:
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by iliander Wed 4 May 2011 - 23:36

Lot's of dead people, lot's of war, lot's of terrible other things... and a horrible dictator. That are the only things I know about that country.
iliander
iliander

Back to top Go down

Post by Harkimo Thu 5 May 2011 - 0:52

What about Belgium?
Harkimo
Harkimo
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Thu 5 May 2011 - 2:06

So beautiful, especially Ghent and Bruges

What do you think about Saxony?
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoop Thrower Thu 5 May 2011 - 8:32

Yep, it's a good part(s) of Germany, also, they forged the roots for some pretty popular languages it seems.

What about Argentina?

Hoop Thrower
Hoop Thrower
Modding Councillor
Modding Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Thu 5 May 2011 - 9:26

Well, I've never been there, but two things do strike me about Argentina: Their absolute brilliantness at football (without being showoff like Brazilians) and the stunning landscapes I can see on my telly when watching the Dakar rally in January. Obviously their history with WW2 exiles and the junta isn't so nice, not to mention the Falklands War.

What about Cyprus?
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Thu 5 May 2011 - 11:54

Too small for a fight between the northern with the Cyprus itself.

What about Israel?
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu 5 May 2011 - 18:53

the holy land for three major Religions, conflict always ensues. it is sad that a religion persecuted for over 8000 never gets relief.

What about Iraq?
Nero
Nero
Kataphraktos
Kataphraktos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Fri 6 May 2011 - 1:55

Not important anymore since Husein dead.

What about, ergh, Singapore?
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Fri 6 May 2011 - 21:43

the cleanest city in the world, I like it.

What about Argentina?
Nero
Nero
Kataphraktos
Kataphraktos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Fri 6 May 2011 - 21:54

Once a great power of the world beside Brazil. Today, ergh, not important, except in WotTA

What about Japan?
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next