thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That moment when you realize that the girl who likes you is a guy

+2
Pepp
dietermoreno
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

That moment when you realize that the girl who likes you is a guy Empty That moment when you realize that the girl who likes you is a guy

Post by dietermoreno Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 17:28

That moment when you realize that the girl who likes you is a guy.

So my friend we were looking at this girl's Facebook pictures and we thought they were hot and he is friends with her on Facebook and then she saw me commenting on his statuses and then she sent me a friend request and liked all of my pictures and then I started talking to her for a few days on Facebook until I stopped talking to her because I was too nervous talking to girls, and then she announced today that actually "it" has a penis and is infact a guy who is a girl in "its" head.

Well there is another girl who currently likes me, I hope she isn't a guy too. I haven't talked to her in a while because I'm afraid that I will say the wrong thing.
dietermoreno
dietermoreno
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

https://www.youtube.com/dietermoreno

Back to top Go down

That moment when you realize that the girl who likes you is a guy Empty Re: That moment when you realize that the girl who likes you is a guy

Post by Pepp Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 18:02

Ah, my eyes bleed when I tried to read the second paragraph sentence. Nah, try to divide it into several separate sentences.

Btw, congratz on founding your guy lover. Haha.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

That moment when you realize that the girl who likes you is a guy Empty Re: That moment when you realize that the girl who likes you is a guy

Post by iliander Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 4:26

Dieter attracts gays, LOL.
iliander
iliander
Custom rank: Lord Enki

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 5:07

A man impersonating girls doesn't necessarily mean being gay, iliander. Of course it's awkward but you generally shouldn't be anyone else in internet. Razz
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dietermoreno Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 5:12

I really never would have known "it" was a guy. I thought it/she was kind of hot, except in some pictures "its" face had big eye brows but I ignored the eye brows.

Now I know the reason why "it" has such big eye brows for a girl is because "it" has a penis.
dietermoreno
dietermoreno
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

Back to top Go down

Post by Synecdoche Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 7:50

Transfolks don't bother anyone else, don't know why people are so offended by them.
Synecdoche
Synecdoche
K&B Team Member
K&B Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 8:33

Agreed. Actually, it's quite creepy how much you, me and Robert agree about politics (and many other things) so much as it's nigh impossibility to find such person of my age...
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 14:13

So, he is a tranny, has two boops, has a pair of eggs, and a banana? Oh, sad you...
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by iliander Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 21:13

Synecdoche wrote:Transfolks don't bother anyone else, don't know why people are so offended by them.
they're messed up individuals, victims of the evil gay agenda NOOOOO!!!! justifying it is part of the evil gay agenda, these people need help.
iliander
iliander

Back to top Go down

Post by Synecdoche Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 21:39

Yeah, they do need help. They tend to face a lot of senseless persecution from people like you without it.
Synecdoche
Synecdoche
K&B Team Member
K&B Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 21:44

Well, can I call what Iliander said as a racism? I could open the old ruined Lawyers Club if we need it...
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by iliander Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 23:50

Pepp wrote:Well, can I call what Iliander said as a racism? I could open the old ruined Lawyers Club if we need it...
Oh, so they're classified as a race now? Rolling Eyes
iliander
iliander

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 0:24

Racism is a word used to refer any persecution against any race, religion, belief, groups, etc.

Besides, they are still human whatever they are. And for me, they are still better, far better as a human than a "human" with 47 chromosomes. I guess, the latter is close to you, Ili.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by iliander Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 8:36

Pepp wrote:Racism is a word used to refer any persecution against any race, religion, belief, groups, etc.

Besides, they are still human whatever they are. And for me, they are still better, far better as a human than a "human" with 47 chromosomes. I guess, the latter is close to you, Ili.
1. YOU persecute my belief.
2. I do not persecute gay people or similar. I disagree with homosexuality, that is an entirely different thing.
3. Of course they are human, wtf does that have to do with this?
iliander
iliander

Back to top Go down

Post by Synecdoche Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 9:30

Iliander, quit libeling homosexuals, the only "gay agenda" is achieving equality in society. Also, transsexuals are something different, and should be recognized as such. Luckily, nowadays there are surgical procedures more progressive than "burn this thing at the stake" for people with minds that feel more at home in a body gendered differently than the one they were born with. Sex changes take time and money, and being cruel to people in the middle of the process or those who cannot afford it but follow their hearts as best they can in that direction is, plainly and simply, bigotry. Transsexuality is also no indicator of homosexuality, I am aware of many transwomen who were born male and are sexually attracted to women.
Synecdoche
Synecdoche
K&B Team Member
K&B Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 12:46

1. YOU persecute my belief.
You persecute them, I persecute your belief. Haha, that is karma.

And I don't know what to say again, but I agreed with Syn's view.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by dietermoreno Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 13:31

Pepp wrote:Well, can I call what Iliander said as a racism? I could open the old ruined Lawyers Club if we need it...

Did Iliander get kicked from the team for his racism and anti homphobic rantings?

When he posts it says he's a former member.
dietermoreno
dietermoreno
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 17:39

No, don't start acting like that you know everything in our team. See the K&B team appliances to know why.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 19:13

Iliander was removed from the team on his own request, simple as that...

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by iliander Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 20:48

doctors who allow sex changes are evil scum on this planet. filthy assholes trying to get people's money.

these people are not in the wrong body, they have the wrong idea.

these people are confused with themselves and should treat the MENTAL DISEASE instead of helping the mental disease destroy the person more.

this is basic reasoning, everyone here is smart enough to know that I am right.

and I know that homosexuality is not the same as transsexuality lol, but both are "sexual" errors.
iliander
iliander

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 21:15

To prevent any further homophobia on these forums, I've changed the forum rules and added the following to the list of strictly forbidden actions:

- Discrimination based on gender, ethnicity, sexual preference or any other intimately personal qualities

Any further attempts to call homosexuality an "error" will result in warnings and eventually bans.

peugeot407, administrator
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by iliander Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 21:31

I'm disappointed.

This is not homophobia. I do not hate gays. And I do not discriminate gays.

I'm stating my opinion on homosexuality and transsexuality.

I have the right to call homosexuality an error. Just like I have the right to call pedophilia an error. By calling it an error, I do not discriminate or hate anyone. I state my opinion on a certain mental state and acts as a result of that.
iliander
iliander

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 22:26

We (administrator and therefore moderator) have agreed on that, and we hope you'll follow the rule. It means you have no right to call homosexuality an error. Do it again, you might have another warning till you're banned.

Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by iliander Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 22:46

Pepp wrote:We (administrator and therefore moderator) have agreed on that, and we hope you'll follow the rule. It means you have no right to call homosexuality an error. Do it again, you might have another warning till you're banned.
But I still have the right to discuss this.

You take away my right to call homosexuality an error, because you disagree that homosexuality is an error, and the only reason you can take away my right to call homosexuality an error, is because you have the power to do so. That is what I call abusing your power.
iliander
iliander

Back to top Go down

Post by AOE_Fan Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 23:04

I wouldn't say calling homosexuality an error is punishable but calling it a mental disease is, at least in my opinion. Your comment would have been accepted in 70s but the world has (luckily) changed from those times.

You are still free to discuss about the subject but please, do it in a more polite way.
AOE_Fan
AOE_Fan
K&B Leader
K&B Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum