thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Things I Don't Understand

4 posters

Go down

Some Things I Don't Understand Empty Some Things I Don't Understand

Post by dietermoreno Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 6:54

Some things that I don't understand:

(1) I've never understood the point of guys wearing skinny jeans and still having their boxers show while they stand up.  Doesn't that defeat the purpose?  They could save alot of money and just buy jeans 3 sizes too big at Walmart to achieve the same effect.

(2) I've never understood the point of white guys wearing hats backwards. Your not in a gang, get over it. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of it being a kepi to provide shade to the face?  I can understand if they want to shade their neck.  If they want to shade their neck they should upgrade from kepi to sun hat.  They could save alot of money by just buying a straw hat from Farm and Fleet to achieve the same effect.

(3) I've never understood the point of guys wearing skinny jeans in the summer, and of all colors, usually BLACK.  Don't they get so hot when they decide to come outside instead of hiding on the internet all day?  Why can't they just convert them into shorts?  I do realize that they are expensive and must be washed at least once a week to maintain tightness, but if they got a job then they could afford to convert one to shorts.

(4) I've never understood the point of ear buds.  Do you really expect good quality on such small speakers?  Oh that's right, it doesn't matter because all you listen to is  highly compressed (dynamic range compression) pop frequency response artists with all their autotune that makes it have an acceptable frequency response on the small speakers.  Maybe you should expand your musical horizons beyond autotune and highly compressed pop tracks, and upgrade to headphones.  Don't tell me that you can't wear headphones because you stretched your ears.  If you did your just an idiot and should be put in the pillory for the town to laugh at your stretched ears that you can't fit headphones on.

(5) I've never understood the point of guys with hair extensions.  So are you just gay if you feel the need to put in hair extensions?

(6) I've never understood the point of guys with eyeliner.  So are you just gay if you feel the need to wear eyeliner?

(7) I've never understood the point of guys with straigtened hair.  I understand that it is useful to keep curly hair down, but I think the way you use it is abusing its original purpose.  Which its original purpose was just that--it was invented by an African American at the turn of the last century to make afros into straight black hair like whites (of course the original patent had no way to change the temperature other than changing the voltage with a variable resistor and a voltage divider so you had no way of knowing the temperature without using a thermometer and the original patent used an exposed live mains voltage resistance wire coil so if you touched your skin you would electrocute yourself).

Cool I've never understood the point of guys making retard faces with their straightened hair in pictures uploaded to Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Instagram, and Tumbler.  I don't think they should want any girl who values looks over intelligence, which those selfies are obviously showing a total lack of intelligence and a total lack of maturity.

(9) I've never understood the point of guys wearing flat top shoes.  What if you want to run?  You should always be ready to run.  You never know when your going to have to run for your life.  You should wear running shoes at all times.

Conclusion: aliens.

Some Things I Don't Understand 39361638
dietermoreno
dietermoreno
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

https://www.youtube.com/dietermoreno

Back to top Go down

Some Things I Don't Understand Empty Re: Some Things I Don't Understand

Post by peugeot407 Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 8:24

Everybody should just wear breeches, a pair of Hessians and a tricorne.

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandos Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 20:14

Why do you allow dieter to plague this forum as well? You've seen what he's done on WotTA's, and if Tahattus for some weird, unexplained reason allows him to post so much crap this doesn't mean you should allow it too.
Mandos
Mandos
Modding Councillor
Modding Councillor

http://impmod.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 20:21

Why do you allow dieter to plague this forum as well?
We have rules there, and we (admins and moderators) always trying to follow it. Hmm, check the Courthouse.

And we have seen what he done in WotTA. We ain't blind, but not because he terrorizing other country, then we will kill him there. Neither we protect them.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by dietermoreno Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 14:55

Knb is providing me political assylum until Tahat unbans me Smile

If only Ecuador could do the same for Snowden Smile 

I have no interest at all in Knb and I'm only here for off topic discussions, since it seems to be more active than NE forums.

I have had a sudden interest in NE forums when NE 3.0 was announced because I like its historical accuracy.
dietermoreno
dietermoreno
Enemy of the Realm
Enemy of the Realm

https://www.youtube.com/dietermoreno

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 16:23

In case you come for off topic discussion, you're welcome. But if you're going to off topic in an off topic thread, please NO.
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down