thasdasdas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Favorite Prologue Civilization

+4
HAL9000
Hillys
Vvv
Pepp
8 posters

Go down

Which one is your favorite civ in prologue?

The Most Favorite Prologue Civilization ProgressbarLeft43%The Most Favorite Prologue Civilization ProgressbarRight 43% 
[ 6 ]
The Most Favorite Prologue Civilization ProgressbarLeft14%The Most Favorite Prologue Civilization ProgressbarRight 14% 
[ 2 ]
The Most Favorite Prologue Civilization ProgressbarLeft14%The Most Favorite Prologue Civilization ProgressbarRight 14% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

The Most Favorite Prologue Civilization Empty The Most Favorite Prologue Civilization

Post by Pepp Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 2:06

The Most Favorite Prologue Civilization

Another kind of beauty pageant...

Ah, guten tag, at least I opened a poll thread. :lol:
To the point, I make this thread as a polling thread to know the most favorite civilization. And for the discussion, I want everything keep clean, post the list of your favorite prologue civilization from the most favorite to the least one. You may give more information about why do you like it below it. It could be because its bonus, unit, HC, anything. Nah, this is not a suggestion thread, so keep away any discussion.

Here are the rules:
1. Post your comment to this thread in an order. A list of prologue civs from your most favorite to the least one.
2. Under the list, you may put a comment. Why do you like it or why don't you like it.
3. No suggestion.
4. You may be subjective.
5. Do not insult or comment other people's view.
6. This might sounds contradict to number 4, but stay neutral.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I would start
1. Saracen
2. Crusaders
3. Turk
4. Italy
5. Byzantine

Why do I love Saracen? I love it because it has two units which I retextured myself. I also gave quite much thing to the civ. Beside that, it's uniqueness are also fascinating.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Pepp - Mrs. Nun ~
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

The Most Favorite Prologue Civilization Empty Re: The Most Favorite Prologue Civilization

Post by Vvv Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 3:53

1. Byzantine
2. Turk
3. Venice
4. Saracen
5. Crusaders

I love the byzantines because they have lots of mini banks and they advance in age using just coin, so they age up faster, but they have excellent HC cards too, like the naval ones.
I don't like the Crusaders because Auxiliaries don't have upgrades and i don't like to rush, i am a boomer.
Vvv
Vvv
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

The Most Favorite Prologue Civilization Empty Re: The Most Favorite Prologue Civilization

Post by Hillys Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 5:14

1. Turks
2. Byzantine
3. Italians
4. Crusaders
5. Saracens
Hillys
Hillys
Hobilar
Hobilar

Back to top Go down

Post by HAL9000 Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 12:53

1. Byzantines
2. Italians
3. Saracens
4. Turks
5. Crusaders

I like the Byzantines for their blend of staunch, above average infantry and their strength and mobility in terms of cavalry. Their defensive boni play right into my turtle style game play, complemented well by their ability to raid early and often from the safety of my citadel with their stronger horse archers.

I'm not a rusher, so naturally the Crusaders are not my civ, coupled with the fact that I like to upgrade units - something the Crusaders can't seem to do a lot of.
HAL9000
HAL9000
Voulgier
Voulgier

Back to top Go down

Post by peugeot407 Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 20:41

1. Italians
2. Saracens
3. Turks
4. Crusaders
5. Byzantines

I've grown really fond of all five civilisations, to be honest, and I reckon they're all lovely in their unique own way. I like both the Turks and the Crusaders a lot, but I find neither to be very easy to play, seeing as I'm not a natural rusher, and the early age vulnerabilities of the Turks tend to be a bit too much of a handicap for me, even if the Turks do grow really strong in later ages. The Italians are hands-down my favourite civ because of their versatility and powerful economy, which more than offsets their rather bland military. The Byzantines are probably my least favourite civ, despite being closest to my prefered strategy; turtling. I just don't like banner armies themes.

peugeot407
peugeot407
peugeot407
K&B Founder
K&B Founder

http://twitter.com/rjfaber91

Back to top Go down

Post by Synecdoche Fri 5 Apr 2013 - 0:05

1: TIE Byzantines & Crusaders
2: Saracens
3: Italians
4: Turks

I like the Chapter House too much to not have a civ from the Knightly Order civset in my top spot, but I just adore the Byzantine textures and can't ignore them either. They also have one of my favorite Barbarians as a barbarian ally shipment, so that helps to set off the lack of my favorite overall unit, which is probably the Knight so far, if I can't choose the Knight of Santiago. I hate that Italians don't get a skirmisher unit, despite the fact that they're probably the best-balanced civ right now so I don't get as frustrated when I play them. I can't deal with Turks quite yet, as I prefer to put my opponent on a back foot early one way or another and then grind them down with skirmishes, which is a lot harder with the Turk playstyle. Saracens are all-round fun, though I'm not the biggest Ghulam fan, so they drop a spot.
Synecdoche
Synecdoche
K&B Team Member
K&B Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spangopola Sat 6 Apr 2013 - 1:05

Some demonstration of clear Effort Justification theory:

1. Byzantine
2. Crusaders
3. Italian
4. Saracens
5. Turks

Byzantine would gotta be my favorite due to my lack of abilities to rush my opponent. Plus I've helped in making up some bonuses which I feel fits the civ perfectly. Plus I like the Lord XD My second would be Crusaders, as I helped in the concept arts for the Santiago Razz

As for the rest, I liked Italian's bonuses and Saracen's uniqueness. I am always annoyed of the Turks, no matter in AoK, AoE 3, or in here. (Even though it's one of my better civs in AoE 3 *shrugs)

spangopola

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Sat 6 Apr 2013 - 15:44

Crusaders an italians, but How do I get fame with the Turks?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepp Sat 6 Apr 2013 - 21:36

Read the rule in this thread, please...
Pepp
Pepp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down